Will i get first deposit bonus

• ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      Hi I asked this question few months ago and eaglestar told me to contact FT support.
      FT support told me to ask my affiliate.
      I play on FT since June 2009 with Poker Strategy starting 50$.
      I want to activate preferred payment option and I want to know will I get first deposit bonus?
      I can activate payment option for just 10$.If I can get deposit bonus then I will deposit little more money.
      Is there any code when deposit for continuing rakeback or rakeback is permanent?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ljovej,

I'm afraid to say my answer is still pretty much was it was before.

Whilst PokerStrategy have negotiated the first deposit bonus arrangement for it's members, it is up to Full Tilt to decide if it still applies to your account.

To help as much as I can, I would suggest the following, but it is really up to Full Tilt support to confirm or deny as it's their money at the end of the day:

• If you set up your account through PokerStrategy and received the $50(starting capital)+$50(matching bonus), then you wouldn't be entitled to a further deposit bonus as your starting capital was already matched.
      • If you set up your account through PokerStrategy more recently and only received the $50 starting capital or used the PSVIP (first deposit bonus code), then you are entitled to a matching 100%, max $600 bonus.
      • A word of warning however, there is usually a timescale within which you must make your first deposit (possibly 120 days for Full Tilt, but this is unconfirmed). If you deposit after this period has expired, you wouldn't receive the bonus.

It only applies to your first deposit, so if you have already deposited then you wouldn't be entitled to a further bonus.

The only other suggestion I can give you is to deposit more now which you can later withdraw if you don't receive the bonus and/or no longer need so much in Full Tilt.

Hope this helps, sorry I can confirm 100% but I'm sure you will appreciate why.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      There is no code on deposits as far as I know, the PokerStrategy code is used when first signing up to Full Tilt.

Rakeback should be permanent, unless you joined since 1st May and haven't deposited your own funds.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      Thank you Bart.