$11.25
      MP2:
      $7.88
      MP3:
      $16.86
      CO:
      $9.47

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, K.
      MP2 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.45, SB raises to $1.55, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.10.
      he 3bet me i put him wide range KQ, KJ, 88+, ATs+, AJo+, 98s+, so i just call becouse i have position.

Flop: ($3.3) 4, 7, Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.
      He c,bets 33% 3bet pot, board is draws so i thinks he dont slowyplay monsters, so i put him scary paris, draws, and sick Qx

Turn: ($3.3) K (2 players)
      SB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.
      here he c.bets 100% so i thinks he sometimes bluffs here, maybe KQ, draws HH, AJ, and AK so i just call becouse i wont he folds bluffs.

River: ($7.3) A (2 players)
      SB bets $6.35, Hero calls $6.35.
      he shoves this is preety sick he is nits so i put him KQ, AK, AQ, AJ, JThh and crazy bluffs but i thinks this is small part his range so i call.

Final Pot: $20.
      Results follow:

14/11/4.2/5,1 3bet 320hand
      39 CB/ 100 TCB/ 35wtsd/ 73% winsd

What thinks???
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Preflop there is no way a 14/11 is 3-betting that wide of a range really. AQ+/TT+ is already close to 5%. Doesn't change your options preflop with AK all that much but it's worth mentioning.

Postflop the first thing that goes through my mind is just how weird it is that he's not c-betting that board with whatever he 3-bet with, so I'd discard top pairs from his range in general. I think QQ makes sense, KK+ is likely to get tricky sometimes too. TT-JJ makes sense he'll check/call, AK he doesn't have to c-bet either if he doesn't want to. All in all I see no point in betting into that range so I'd check back as well.

On the turn I'm really not happy with the way things are going, he's not betting there with TT-JJ ever and we're splitting/dead against the rest of his range already. Plus his bet looks like he wants to get called more than anything else. Frankly you have to call one but we're far from happy about it.

On the river when he shoves I just don't think it was something he thought of on the turn unless he has exactly AK as well. I'm not worried about JT either, and like I said I think AQ/KQ would bet the flop. AJ I can't see him having either, no way he shoves it in on the river. I just think he checked the flop with QQ+ and he's now really happy to jam his set in, either that or he has AK as well. 5 combos of QQ+ out there against which we lose our $6.35, 4 combos of AK against which we win half the pot for ~$3.7, probably not worth it unless you don't believe he'd play QQ+ trickily on the flop ever, in which case you're splitting all day long.

Hope it helps.
    • Rekin109
      Rekin109
      Bronze
      Great thanks your analyses are the best