Stacks:
      UTG ($12.36)
      UTG+1 ($6.76)
      CO ($6.06)
      BTN ($9.80)
      Hero ($10.30)
      BB ($5.62)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is SB K:spade: Q:club:
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.20, CO calls $0.20, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.15, BB calls $0.10

Flop: 8:club: 2:heart: K:club: ($0.80, 4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, CO bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, BB folds, UTG+1 folds

Turn: J:heart: ($2, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60

River: 5:heart: ($5.20, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2, Hero calls $2

Opp: 19/8/2.7 over 81 hands

Pre: Calling pre should be too bad, right?

Flop: Calling cbet, as most likely I have the best hand here and there's not many hands which could continue against my c/r.

Turn: Again c/c this, but how bad card is J? I don't have info about his 2nd barrel tendencies, so I doubt he would 2nd barrel bluff or FD here, if he had like 77-TT, then J is bad card for him and again he's giving up or at least checking the turn back. So basically there's just AK, KQ, KJ, K8 + sets and maybe KT/AJ barreling here, or not?

River: Smallish bet, I need like 22% equity, so it should be a call against his [AKs,KTs+,K8s,AKo,KTo+,K8o] range, or not?

Any opinions? :)
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Fold preflop, you're out of position and KQo is a bad hand 3-way.

On the flop I'd never check/raise 4-way out of position it's suicidal without dead-accurate reads. If I don't check/call I'll just lead out and get lost if UTG+1 repops me.

On the turn you're basically hoping the tight guy is barreling huge twice with a draw in a pot that started 4-way since you don't even beat KJ anymore. Honestly I don't buy it I think he's stronger than KQ quite often there, but then again I didn't play with villain myself so you know better.

As played on the river since you called the turn you can't really fold getting those odds in case he's bluffing with busted clubs, but really it just looks like he's valuebetting to me so i expect to lose there a lot. If I had to change anything postflop I'd just fold the turn against that guy barring further reads.

Hope it helps.