$10.15
      BU:
      $4.58
      SB (Hero):
      $16.67
      BB:
      $24.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      CO raises to $0.35, BU calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.50, BB folds, CO calls $1.15, BU raises to $4.58, Hero folds, CO calls $3.08.

Flop: ($10.76) 7, 9, 3 (2 players)

Turn: ($10.76) 6 (2 players)

River: ($10.76) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $10.76.

Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands)
      CO - 34/25/2.5/260
      BU - 26/5/7.0/43

Not sure about my fold here... The story before this hand was that I already squeezed at the same table and with the same initial raiser, just 15 minutes before this hand. So they could be calling and re-raising lighter than usual. However, with BU's PFR being so low, decided that folding to his shove was the better option
      Maybe shove myself, get CO out of the hand (he doesn't look strong, his opening range is wide, and he just called my squeeze), and flip against BU (he just called initially, so probably doesn't have a higher pocket pair)? What do you think?

Thanks
      Yuri
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Not that worried about BU, call/jam with 50bb could be random tilt with lots of Ax/broadways/pocket pairs after you squeezed twice. With the dead money in there it's likely more than profitable to call BU's shove.

What we're mostly worried about is CO's range. What would you do in CO's shoes with something like KK+ after you get squeezed, knowing there is a fish behind you? Personally I'd be calling to keep the fish in quite often. That means CO could still be very strong, which in turn means you also need him to be able to call that squeeze somewhat light with hands that don't crush TT to warrant shoving over. Frankly with CO's stats so far I very much doubt he's calling tight enough in that spot to make you jamming TT unprofitable.

Your call in the end as usual, depending on how tight you think CO calls your squeeze and how likely BU is to just spazz out with a worst hand, both folding and shoving are fine, I'd never just overcall with TT.

Hope it helps.