$6.34
      CO:
      $1.18
      BU:
      $0.72
      SB:
      $4.22

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, 2 folds, BU calls $0.12, SB calls $0.11, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.62) 4, T, 6 (5 players)
      SB checks, UTG2 checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $0.60(All-In), SB calls $0.60, UTG2 folds, MP1 folds

The board's pretty disconnected but against so many opponents i was scared someone would hit a set. So i checked hoping to play a small pot if i could. Was this the right move? Considering what happened afterwards, should i fold, call or raise at the end?

What's interesting, compared to the other hand i asked to be analysed today, is that the lack of texture in the board means any opponents that play it aggressively almost have to have a set or overpair (or be bluffing)
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd still c-bet that board for value, lots of Tx hands could be out there and it's a shame to miss out on that just out of fear of being up against a random set. Like you said there are no draws on that board and regs usually won't check/jam Tx, so if you c-bet and get shoved on by somebody who isn't a fish then you can start worrying. ~$0.40 is enough.

As played BU is just a clown with 35bb, he's liable to play pretty much anything like that when checked to regardless of the pot behind 5-way. Even if SB knows what he's doing, he only needs a random Tx hand to call off BU's shove for a potsized bet, since after you checked it looks like you're check/folding. I'd shove over regardless to force Tx to get the stacks in before one of the numerous overcards comes on the turn, and hope SB isn't good enough to lay it down.

Hope it helps.