Earning PartyPoints

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hey,

i played on party a long time ago and i just checked my partyaccount for a laugh and they offered me 2 bonuses to lure me back:

1: instant 50$, they just give it to me and play with and i need to earn 300 partypoints in order to cash the money out and make it mine.

2: 300$ bonus released in 2 installments for 900 partypoints each.

3: I also have 2050 partypoints left on the accounts so when i clear both bonus i can immediatly buy a 350$ bonus!!!!! :s_cool:

This sounds all waaay better than pokerstars where i havent even gotten enough points to buy the lowest cash bonus for 2 months now ....

my question:

how difficult is it to earn partypoints with their contributed rake method?
      how fast do i earn partypoints on NL10?
  • 16 replies
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      These kind of question have been always very interesting :)

How to earn PartyPoints on cash poker games
      You will earn PartyPoints for play on all real-money cash games on PartyPoker.com. Cash games take into account all real-money cash games, including jackpot games.
      PartyPoints are awarded as follows:
      Two points for every $1 you contribute in rake
      For example: blinds are $1/2 (no-limit), four players are dealt cards and the pot is $40. The total rake taken is $2 which means each player receives one point.
      Note: an individual player's rake contribution is calculated by dividing the total rake collected in that hand by the number of players who were dealt cards.

Rake Structure: http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/using-our-poker-table/rake-and-blind-structure.html

Now when you have this in mind you can make your own calculations depending on your gaming activity. No one will be able to tell you how fast you will earn points ;)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i have read all partypoints pages on the rake i also searched the forum for the same kind of posts...

but i was wondering if anybody playing nl10 BSS fr could tell me how much he / she earns per 100 hands roughly.. thats all so i could get an idea...

But I think i will just move my bankroll there because there is like 750$ free dollars up for grabs for just playing like i normally would.. the only concern is that with contributed rake system i hardly earn partypoints as TAG :(

thanks for your post :)

if you play NL10.. please let me know how many partypoints u earn a day roughly... and how many hours you play.. thank you :f_cool:
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      well i don't play there :) though i know a thing or two but hey u got a free 50 usd. Try them and see how many PP u earn and if someone shares his experience this would be great :)

good luck and have fun
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      ok i decided to just deposit my whole roll since they also offered me a 25% up to 100$ deposit bonus as well on top of it! its insane they really want me to play there!
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      of course they want you to play there :)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      ughhhhh there is like a million shallow tables and no option to filter them out ...
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      for anybody interested: 700 hands playing 1 and a half hours on NL BSS FR on partypoker gives you 12 partypoints
    • zajecskace
      zajecskace
      Bronze
      Hey.

I have a problem in collecting points from PP to my pokerstrategy account. I noticed this problem a week ago when no points were collected.

Before that everything was working OK as I collect over 200 points already but now not a single one for a week.

Is there anyone with a solution or have the same problem?

Thanks for help
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      zajecskace, I suggest that you ask the PokerStrategy.com support about your Strategy Points : )

Perhaps there is some information "lagging" since there was a new update of the PartyPoker.com software recently. I suggest that you simply be patient and wait for another 1-2 weeks.

wowadvisor, keep in mind that you need a minimum amount of rake collected on PokerStars (I think it was 0.40 USD) to get points. On PartyPoker.com you get Party Points even if you make 0.01 in rake, however there are many hands in nl10 which are not raked (20-30%), so many of your blind steals actually will not be raked.

For those 700 hands that you have mentioned, you have accumulate 6 USD in rake which gave you 12 PartyPoints. You may have 5 USD rake or 7 USD rake for 700 hands, depending on what kind of hands you are playing.

I wish you good luck there : )
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i play NL25 now (because of the extremely bad players there) and the partypoints just come flying in .. its no problem anymore to reach all my bonus targets

:)
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      man i have exactly the same two bonuses..50+250..had left on site like 30 usd but didnt played on site for few months..but now its much more interesting so me as a Sng player, will just try that 3+0,3 SnGs with agrresive BRM..hope to get that money fast and move it out again : :D :D
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      yea its very generous of them, its 24% rakeback

i calculated it yesterday but with the card runner promotion coming this monday... you get a guaranteed prize every 15 partypoints.. (first card for 5) so that will add a few %

AND you can spend all the partypoints you earn clearing these bonuses...

for me i can buy another 350% bonus straight after i clear the 250$ bonus!! its so perfect!

im very happy.. except for the number of tables...

but now i just sit down at any empty table and extremely .. horrificly... bad players sit next to me ... i have position and they seem to hate money? they just throw money at me! I doubled my bankroll to 700 in the last few days!

Pity we cant filter out 20bb tables... and most fish go to 20bb or jackpot tables... but what can you .. :)

i hope i win the 25 000 partypoints in card runners :P whhaha or 5000$ :P
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      nl 25 fr about 400 per10k hands give er take
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      I think i played against you a few times.. you are called something llike: MoneyTarget or Target Me. or ... I target Your Money ................

or something like that .. im gonna check now :P

edit: cannot find the name.. but damn !!!! i know i played against you
    • ashba89
      ashba89
      Bronze
      Hey wowadvisor. I'm playing on party NL10 and struggling to break even.

Would you be interested in a sweat session? I'd love some tips and help :)

Thanks
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      I was on NL10 for a very long time.. now finally i changed my game and keep on reviewing my session every night, posting hands and watching at least 1 vide a day to keep my poker mind fresh.

my strategy .. is a mix of pokerstrategy articles and out of the box thinking.

I play A LOT of suited connectors and one gappers in position.. every call a raise of course.

I have never done a sweat session but my email is: generationx89@hotmail.co.uk

if you add me there we can discuss hands and more

its always good to talk to other people about poker