pOKER TRATEGY IS NOT FAIR AND MAYBE CORRUPTED

• scared81
      scared81
      Bronze
      I won small amount of money on Pokerstrategy.com.
      They didn't want to give me the money before i prove them i'm over 18 years of age.
      I have sent them a photo of my ID card on which it is clearly shown my date of birth.
      I have made all of the requirements they asked.
      I sent the photo in black and white, beind affraid of the identity theft or any kind of fraud. Think it is a little safer this way.
      Now they still refuse to give me my earned money saying that they need my id card in colour.
      All of this is rather suspicious to me, especially when all they wanted to know if i'm over 18.

Also few of people i know got this money without having to give any ID card photos.

p.s. in attachment i wanted to give you the cronology of converstation with pokerstrategy support team but they dont let me attach it

WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE?
      WONDER IF THEY'LL BAN THIS POST
  • 21 replies
    • h0m1e
      h0m1e
      Bronze
      lol funny, just send what is required and it wil be ok :) )
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      lol, conspiracy theories on PS.com! (music from xFiles in background) :s_ugly:
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Please don't panic. Unfortunately pokerstrategy appear to have increasingly tight security because other people are trying to scam THEM. They are only trying to protect themselves from illicit activity.

If you have nothing to hide, please attempt to comply with what they have asked. I'm sure any money you've owed will be yours =) Threads like this only serve to slander PS who as far as I'm aware are an honest site.

w34z3l
    • tvalberg
      tvalberg
      Bronze
      LOL :)

Dont worry its no scam.

As anyone can pass the quiz and get the $50 starting capital, they need to make sure people do not misuse it.

Black and White copy if your ID wont be accepted anywere as Proof Of ID.

Send the color copy and you will be OK.

Tore
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Yeah dude
      I got my $50 starting capital without any I.D. check no problems
      One of my friends signed up and got I.D. checked and was nearly going to give up trying but eventually filled all the requirements and got his money
      One of my other friends signed up and didn't get ID checked and got his $50 no problems.
      It's just luck of the draw. You'll get your money in time, just cooperate with the PS.com staff. They aren't scammers, most of them are pretty cool :P
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey scared81,

As all the statements from previous posters in this thread are correct, please be assured that we have these security measures for a reason and all your information will be kept 100% confidential .

Here is a link to our Privacy Policy if you wish to read it.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/privacy/

Regards,

Kyle.
    • scared81
      scared81
      Bronze
      YES BUT I SEE NO REASON WHY SOME OF US SHOULD GIVE ID AND SOME NOT...
      I GAVE THEM WHAT THEY ASKED ME, PROOF OF BEING OVER 18, AND THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME THE MONEY...

THATS FRAUD

NOT FAIR...
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOLNESS

but seriously. They randomly choose to make some people give ID because otherwise they'd have to ID EVERYONE which would be impractical. They will give you your money, just chill out. It takes a few days to process, and it does so for everyone.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Like gedwashere91 said, these ID checks are completely. Security has their reasons to try stop scammers from claiming multiply free $50s.

If you follow the rules, I can assure you, you will receive your Free $50 Starting capital on the site of your choice.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • scared81
      scared81
      Bronze
      well i could make 10 mails and 10 accounts and 7 of them will get the money...
      they will never find out its all me...i'm just saying its idiotic what they're doing
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by scared81
      they will never find out its all me...i'm just saying its idiotic what they're doing
      well, than just gtfo.
    • scared81
      scared81
      Bronze
      and what do they do with this id anyway...
      some stoned nerd looks at it and says: oh yes he's over 18 but i can't be sure without a little red in it because i dont see any other colour being colour blind...

find another guy!

and if it stays saved on some server than it's illegal...

anyways i have contacted the department of justice fraud section and several european institutions

waiting for their response

and for pokerstrategy to change their stupid strategy
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      why do little kids on the internet think they can get attention just because they've watched a few too many episodes of CSI and know what the DoJ and "OMG SEVERAL EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS" are?

in before ban

-love alc
    • scared81
      scared81
      Bronze
      another one who gave in to the opressors
    • ollimacgja
      ollimacgja
      Bronze
      OMG?

Run to the hills!
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Lol, keep it up troll, this is entertaining :P

Originally posted by scared81
      they will never find out its all me...I'm just saying its idiotic what they're doing
      You wouldn't be able to do this. They use more methods than just checking if the name and email of a new user is different.

The initial 50$ should be more than enough to start building a bankroll. If you used it up, or if you aren't able to receive the 50, than you can start building a bankroll by playing freerolls etc.. Chris Ferguson went from 0 to 10,000 in just a few months ;)

Also, I don't see what the problem is with uploading an ID in color instead of in balck and white. My guess is that you found a photocopy of an ID and you're using that.. Of course I could be wrong. In that case, I encourage you to reupload a colour version.

Good luck anyway
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      turning into thread of the day... I personally wouldn`t give u squat now... just for being such a dumbass and trying to force things... lol phatetic :s_evil:
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      Poker strategy ask hundreds of people who take the quiz for proof of ID. Its no scam at all - they could get into trouble if they supplied an underage person money to gamble with so it is perfectly reasonable that they ask for proof of ID!

I mean, it just the same as being asked for ID when trying to buy alchohol, or cigarettes.

I know sometimes it can be a pain but alot of poker sites also ask for proof of ID so you'll have to get used to it

:)