Points not updating

• CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      think i should take further measures to see what the issue is with my poker sites. Put in a ticket with PS support stating my points aren't updating and they replied saying sometimes it may take a couple days to update sometimes when its going from one month to a new month. Its been 10 days now. Wondering how much longer i should wait until i consider this an issue?
  • 12 replies
    • potatorsalad
      potatorsalad
      Bronze
      Same here I collected over 40 points and my status is still saying 30 point till silver status and it's been going on for 8 days
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      Well i feel a bit better its not just me. I'm going crazy waiting for the silver articles just like Christmas as a kid....lol
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

The points on your Home Page are updated once we receive the lists from the different poker platforms.

If your points are not updating then it could be down to a problem with the respective poker rooms sending us the details.

It may be an idea to contact the relevant customer support team at your poker rooms and enquire when the last update of points was sent to PokerStrategy.

I hope this issue gets sorted for you both.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      so i sent an email to party online support and they told me to open a ticket with poker strategy because there was nothing they could do. BOOOO this sucks
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      K so now I'm losing points went from 24.9 reamining for silver to 32, wtf. Anyone else having this issue? I've been opening tickets and emailing my poker site support and each is blaming the other, this sucks. I must be cut off...lol
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      Shit I just thought of something that i hope isn't true and hate to say it but its totally possible could the site be hacked and my points get stolen, I f%&*@#$ hope not that would suck.

Cheers!!!!
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      man I been having the same problem, I feel like a noob when I logon and still have the same points. been about 6-7 days now no points.

I think it's just people on party poker having this problem?

Just wait it out, im sure it will come eventually...
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello CrocHunter,

Have you tried clicking the + sign next to the Party Poker room on the right hand side of your Home Page and seeing if they are any points registered for the days you are missing.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      After taking a closer look the green area has gotten larger compared to what it was calculating a week ago. The Party Poker site is deffinently having some sort of issue because over the last few days its not showing a number just showing '...'. So it looks like it may have started calculating but now I'm wondering why I lost over 10 points when I clearly made points over the last week and a half when it wasn't updating?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello CrocHunter,

It could be due to the new system of working out your SPs as it now takes your best 28 days within a certain period in order to ascertain your current status eligibility.

You can find more information here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy-points/

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      so you can lose points even though you made points? That doesn't make much sense. I also thoght this new system was for new PS members or was that something totally different?

Thanks for the help by the way much appreciated!
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      My points normally takes 1-2 days to be updated but the last time they were updated was on the 9th June!