This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How a fish got really happy !

• pokerdon9932
      pokerdon9932
      Bronze
      Hi there!

The fish is me :f_grin:

I had some success recently on 4$ Deep Stack Knockout tournaments, which i loved to play disregarding any Bankroll management rules i had learned.
      But since I nearyl always finished on final tables or even won the SnG, i continued, until eventually, it happened to me to get busted out a lot of times (yeah and I played really badly some times).

Finally my bankroll was down to 30$, Yes i know, i should have followed the rules.., and since I'm going to vacation in 2 days and won't have acces to Internet, i decided to gamble my bankroll on a 24$ buy in version of these SnG's.
      After all, myabe in this one variance would be on my side?

Long story short after a long and terrible struggle to get itm, I won the baby, my bankroll's up to 608 again which makes me a global profit of 530 and that makes me very happy and i had to open a thread here :f_cool:

And yes, variance was on my side, i won 5 big hands with AK and never got busted, had Aces twice and 2 Fullhouses on the final table.
      I love you variance, you made me borrow Harrington's Book series for the vacataion, this is starting to get very interesting :)
  • 8 replies