Fulltilt Connection Problems

• pokerdon9932
      pokerdon9932
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I was just involved in 2 SnG's, chipleader in one of'em and the suddenly everything stopped on the tables. Got the retrying to connect message but it won't just work.. It' isn't a general connection problem on my side because all other network stuf works properly..

What will happen to the tournaments I was in? Wil I lose the buyin automatically now? What should I do?
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello pokerdon9932,

You will need to contact support@fulltiltpoker.com and let them know of the problem you encountered and then they will start an investigation as to the cause of the disconnection.

If they find that they had a problem with the servers, etc then you may get a refund on your buy-in but i can't guarentee that as it hasen't happened to me before.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • pokerdon9932
      pokerdon9932
      Bronze
      Hi Steve,

That's wat I'll do. The site's down too, guess they have server problems.
      I hope these billionaires aren't too greedy to refund my 18 bucks ;)

Thx
    • pokerdon9932
      pokerdon9932
      Bronze
      Well, after some correspondence with the Fulltilt team, I haven't got any answers concerning my eligibility for a refund.
      They send me the whole verifiy you firewall and internet connection settings that they send to everyone, so I'm insisting on my refund.
      If they just ignore it, I'll cash out and catch my deposit bonus on some other site...
    • extpan
      extpan
      Gold
      i have same problem and after they check i got my BI back :) (didnt ask)
    • pokerdon9932
      pokerdon9932
      Bronze
      That's good news, i'll keep you up to date.
      Always wondererd what happens when you disconnect during a tourney.
      We'll see :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pokerdon9932,

You might also find the following link useful:

In particular the following section:

31. Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:

* 31.1. If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, Tournament Tickets, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.

* 31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, Tournament Tickets, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated as well as the remainder of any Cashout pool from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees will be included in the player payouts. However, any money added to the prize pool that is not part of a guarantee will not be included in the player payouts.

* 31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will have their tournament fee refunded and be awarded with the next guaranteed payout. In addition, the remaining prize pool (and Cashout pool where applicable) will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.
      In my own personal experience, Full Tilt have always been more than fair in their refund policy and very efficient too.

The only thing to note is that if this was a failure at your own end or your server and not Full Tilt's, they won't refund, which is of course only fair.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart