Poker Edge

• 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello steIIstuI,

I'm not sure which sites allow this software but i know that PokerStars, Full Tilt and PartyPoker definitely don't allow this software.

I found the following piece of information while doing a quick bit of research:

Not all poker sites have Poker-Edge on their list of allowed poker tools, but pokeredge has devised a way to keep their software undetected. And it works perfectly (I still have my account at PokerStars). There is no worry with getting detected and the thousands (and growing) users of pokeredge can confirm that.

If a company is deliberately going against poker sites TOCs where there software is not prohibited then i personally wouldn't trust it but that is just my opinion.

If you are looking for tracking software then why not check out PokerStrategy's own Elephant software.

It is definitely allowed on all of our partner rooms.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      thank you TheBu11d0g ! your reply was very helpfull.

I had a problem with elephant long time ago and I couldn't fix it.It said something about the database.. i can't remember... not even in the forum they couldn't help me.. Anyway, i play SnG's and MTT's and i heard it's not usefull.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey steIIstuI,

The software guys are working on implementing SnG/Tournament support as i speak.

There is a development version available that will track your results on certain sites.

You can find the information here

Kind Regards,
      -Steve