My NL10 graph & stats

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hei guys!

I'm posting my NL10 (Shorthanded / 6-max) graph and stats, for you too check them out and tell me how do you find it. I know my All In EV is low, but don't really get it why?

After that, I would like to ask you a question. After how many hands / profit / time should I move to NL25? On what it depends?

NL10 Stats:

NL10 Graph:

So, again:

- What do you think of my stats? What is good, where should I improve?
      - What do you think of the graph? NonSDW, AI EV,...
      - When should I move to higher limits?

P.S.: I don't know if this is the right section for this topic, if not, feel free to move it to more appropriate one.

Kind Regards,
      Jkob!
  • 11 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Your all in ev being lower simply means you won alot more hands then you should have..
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      I do know that, but the thing is, sometimes, even if I'm AI with a better hand and win, my AI EV decreases...

But disregard this question, I'll figure the dynamics of AI EV myself. But please comment on everything else. Thanks!
    • RoundMidnight
      RoundMidnight
      Bronze
      looks like you calling way too much 3bets preflop..and 11PFR is really too low..u should increase your opening on the Cu and espiacially on the BU,giving up a lot of value by not doing so :)
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      i'm assuming FR from those stats...

if so, numbers look ok, loving the horizontal red line ;)

my only suggestion before moving up would be to perhaps get a bit bigger sample size, 20k hands isn't alot, i know i'd personally feel much more comfortable saying that i've beaten a limit after playing at least 50k hands...
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Thanks guys for a very constructive posts!

1. I play SH, I know I'm very tight for 6-max, but there is just so many fish calling with crap so I tend to tighten up quite a lot after a few dozen hands at a table... Any suggestion, or opinion on what to do? Mentality-wise maybe.

2. I know my VPIP and PFR are very low for a SH game, but the reason is the one I stated at 1.)

3. You're probably right on my Call vs 3bet being too high. But would that suggest folding or 4betting more?

4. I intend to play NL10 for some time further on, yes, 'till about 50K hands.

Looking forward for more replies! If you need any other stats let me know I'll post them!
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      would be very interested to see your VPIP and PFR by position... we might be able to give you an idea on ranges to play from CO/BTN which may be more profitable for you
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze

Here are my stats by position. From what I already see on my own, I can figure I am really way too tight from CO and BTN...
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Your all in ev being lower simply means you won alot more hands then you should have..
      This just isn't right, If I get it in PF with AA vs 22 and win the hand - my EV line is below my profit line. Does this mean I've won a hand that I shouldn't have ?

@OP I wouldn't worry about the EV line too much it can be misleading, what I would focus on are the other things that you've discussed, the value of position etc

Your other original question about when to move up - when your BR is such that you feel comfortable that you can take the swings. Have you read THIS BLOG, he's working up the stakes playing SH - just moved from NL10 to NL25. Perhaps there are some thoughts in here that can help you.

All The Best

EDIT - Link now working, ty Skeat
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Some things have already been said, but here is all I saw:

VPIP/PFR too low, especially from CO and BU. Even if you are tight, a PFR of 25% from BU is minimum imo.
      3-bet is also a bit low, we are looking for something around 6%, you should 3-bet more in position (only 2.8% 3-bet from BU?)
      WTSD is on the higher side, 22~24%is a bit more normal, but your W$SD is at 52%, which is good.

Hope I could help a bit.

About All In EV, if you go AI PF with AA against 72o for a 10$ pot, you are a 88% favorite, meaning you are entitled to 8.80$, but if you win, you get 10$, meaning you made 1.20$ more than you should have.

@Poster above me, link not working, here it is: ! MovE It Move It Up To The Sky ! NOW: NL25 SH
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      OK I have reached 25K hands now. Have managed to improve my stats a bit - raised my VPIP and PFR....

Here are the stats and the graph:

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/21mwa5h.jpg[/img]
      [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2z89oj8.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2s024gw.jpg[/img]
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jkob
      I do know that, but the thing is, sometimes, even if I'm AI with a better hand and win, my AI EV decreases...
      That's because you get all in with less than 100% equity but win 100% of the pot.

As for stats, idk, can't comment, poker is not all about stats