This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

different levels weird mannerismS?

• Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      at wat limit does a checkminreraise / minreraise commonly not = the nuts

at 5c 10c iv found out that its basically 9/10 a set or a flopped straight

went on massive tilt and played with whole bankroll at NL100 5 tabling, ended favourably but i found out that often a normal open raise seems to be 2bb

what other kind of weird stuff can u expect at different stakes?

p.s. for a micro player, i was seriously amazed at how shit some people at nl100 are.... now more than ever i can see myself grinding for a living one day
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Imo, it is always better to think in terms of individual players rather any particular limit.

Playing against the "tendancies of a limit" is an extremely broad thing to base your plays upon even if general patterns emerge.

Look for trends in individual players before you act on reads. You can't watch player A c/mr with air all day and then assume player B will just because he is at the same limit.

w34z3l