list of tracked sites?

• w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi there,

Any way to see which sites of mine are tracked via PS and which aren't? Any way to see which sites I can still claim a bonus on?

I have accounts at sites I may have signed up with PS bonus code but then had problems depositing and interested to know if bonus would still be available.

Truth is, I have accounts at so many different sites that I'm unsure; some sort of comprehensive list would be awesome.

w34z3l
  • 6 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi w34z3l;

you can find all you want here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/.

Good luck at the tables!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      And if that doesn't help you, simply send a ticket to my colleagues from customer support, they'll be able to assist you further :)

Hadi
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hmm, thanks for the link....but I was already aware of that page and it in no way answers my question.

It just lists the sites I have supplied a username for; some are tracked, some aren't. And some of the sites I signed up with a PS code I may have not supplied a username for anyway.

Thanks though, I may create a support ticket a bit later.

As positive feedback it would be helpful if the profiles page had more comprehensive information about the relationship the PS user has with the listed sites. i.e...

a) Is the site actually tracked?
      b) Is a bonus still available on that site?

w34z3l
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, we can't really tell you if your account is actually tracked unless you generate rake and subsequently earn StrategyPoints, as we don't have access to the poker rooms' databases.

Hadi
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok, thanks. It was mainly betfair I was interested in currently. I will make a deposit and hope for the best.

I'm pretty sure I signed up with a code, but it was a long time ago.

w34z3l
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Before you make the deposit, you could contact betfairs customer support - they might be able to tell you whether your account was tracked through us or not :)