• fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      old competition on pokerstrategy. doesnt exist anymore
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi cataah,

As fun101rockets has already confirmed, this was a community league we ran for a while.

We are already working on bringing a new league/community event for members, so keep regularly in touch with the PokerStrategy News and Forums pages for details as they get released soon.

These community events are a great way to meet and get to know fellow members and are also a lot of fun with great friendly banter. I would definately recommend all members get involved.

We will also be looking for input from members shortly and all suggestions are welcomed.

Best regards,

Bart
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      I was curious about more details about id, but if you say that will be another competition, I am not curious anymore.
      I wait for the new competition to be aired :P
      ty for answers
    • Dvince900
      Dvince900
      Global
      look forward there many more interesting things going on.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      it was a community event where you could sign up for where we would all play in a particular mtt. I remember we used to play the sunday 1/4 mil and later the $ 5,5 20K gar and we also had a few private mtt's.

The members would be devided in teams and got points for highest average finish and highest amount of points. and at the end of the competition the team with the highest points won. I remember that the last bod there was an extra contest because there where also teams for the spain pokerstrategyforum so there was a battle between the English and the Spanish ( and we got pwnd :( )

I don't remember if what the prizes where or even if there where prizes but what I do remember was that is was always a lot of fun. wishes you're teammates luck and railing them even if you are out or getting railed when you where the only one left.

I really really miss it. It was always a lot of fun. Please bring the battle of the donkeys back
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I seem to remember that "Sir" used to make regular appearances in the money too :f_cool:

New community events are being worked on guys/girls, watch this space. ;)

Bart