Update on Stars

• xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      What do you think of the latest update,

Firstly the World Cup theme of supporting your team etc

Secondly a new table theme a more "modern looking" plain black theme Im not too sure if I like it at the moment might switch back to the old one.

What are your views and are there any other bits that have been updated
  • 7 replies
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      I don't see any new table themes!
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by strosdegoz
      I don't see any new table themes!
      Thats odd im playing on a new table theme that certainly wasnt there before ?(
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Since the update, I now have a new Poker School heading with menu in my client. All the learning material there is very basic aimed more towards play money beginners who dont know hand rankings yet etc; has anyone else got this too or am I just lucky?

PS: Just because I have this option now does not mean I'm an IntelliPoker bot now :tongue:
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Since the update, I now have a new Poker School heading with menu in my client. All the learning material there is very basic aimed more towards play money beginners who dont know hand rankings yet etc; has anyone else got this too or am I just lucky?

PS: Just because I have this option now does not mean I am not an IntelliPoker bot now :tongue:
      Its good cuz when i finished the fixed limit quizz u get a 20 dollar reload bonus :P
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Are you serious?
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      Those bonuses are really there. Although there are some conditions. I didn't find an english version of them so I will write a little summary:

Quizes have to be passed in order. (if you've already made a deposit you can skip the first one - basic course)
      Period between quizes at least 24h.
      Period between first quiz and creation of IntelliPoker acc at least 90min.

So don't make the same mistake as me and don't start with the FL quiz :f_mad: