$5.00
      MP2:
      $1.99
      MP3:
      $1.69
      CO:
      $5.26

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, SB calls $0.18, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.45) J, T, 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.05) J (2 players)
      SB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

River: ($1.45) 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB raises to $1.20, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.05.

I wasnt sure what to make of villains db on turn, i decided to go for pot control (i think i would've checked back and called a resonably sized riverbet to any brick).
      On the river i was a bit confused. Checking back seemed weak, so i went for a thin value bet. I get raised, and tell myself "fucking j" and have an easy laydown.
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      I would take same line as you suggested on turn.

I would also make the thin value bet on the river from PPs since I percieve his line to be like QK, PPs a lot of the time - and he will often call on the PPs a lot of the time.

His line makes completely no sense but then again at these limits it doesnt have to and it's hard to put a player on a check-minraise bluff - its pretty sick if he has so I would fold to.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by amplifyd
      I would take same line as you suggested on turn.

I would also make the thin value bet on the river from PPs since I percieve his line to be like QK, PPs a lot of the time - and he will often call on the PPs a lot of the time.

His line makes completely no sense but then again at these limits it doesnt have to and it's hard to put a player on a check-minraise bluff - its pretty sick if he has so I would fold to.
      Sounds fine. Against some players you can stuff a value raise/fold on the turn when they take that line since they'll show up with straight draws or just overall not believe you with Tx, but it's risky unless you know the river will go check check a lot. If he is capable of donk/calling the turn with a draw and bluffing the river at you it puts you in a very uncomfortable position in a bloated pot.

Hope it helps.