This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashout to UK bank account?!?

• hypertyper
      hypertyper
      Bronze
      I was wondering what the best way of getting my money into a bank account in the UK is in terms of avoiding fees and getting a decent exchange rate?

How do you guys do it?

edit: Bank transfer with Neteller is $10 + 2.5% exchange fee from what I can tell. Doesn't sound too great.

Cheers
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi hypertyper,

I just use my standard debit card, takes money out of and puts money back directly into my bank account.

Always arrives in £ at exactly the conversation rate advised by Full Tilt without any additional charge, but this might vary depending on which bank you use.

Best regards,

Bart
    • hypertyper
      hypertyper
      Bronze
      That sounds pretty good. What bank do you use?
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      Moneybookers is a lot cheaper you pay only around $1usd for transaction no matter if its $30usd or even $8,000usd.
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Local bank transfer? Took around 4 days for it to happen for me and no fees since they're deducted from rakeback iirc.
    • hypertyper
      hypertyper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by strosdegoz
      Moneybookers is a lot cheaper you pay only around $1usd for transaction no matter if its $30usd or even $8,000usd.
      Have you actually done it though? I'm pretty sure they will charge me somewhere... I'd like to know which bank doesn't charge because I know Lloyds and Natwest charge when I receive money from abroad even within the EU.