Does my starting capital count as my first deposit??

• beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      Hi everyone,. I just passed the quiz and chose to play at full tilt poker and i am wondering does my starting capital count as my 1st deposit or can I deposit my own funds after and use that as my 1st deposit?
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      That's something I've been wondering about to for a while.

I know when I first joined Full Tilt through PS, I could not register for my country's free-roll for new accounts because they said I had to make my first deposit, and this was after I had been playing with my starting capital for awhile.
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      I know when I first joined Full Tilt through PS, I could not register for my country's free-roll for new accounts because they said I had to make my first deposit, and this was after I had been playing with my starting capital for awhile.

Well I registered for the Ireland freeroll this evening andf I had no problems with it.

Anyone got the answer to my question please???
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys, in this situation the starting capital doesnt count as your first deposit.

You are entitled to a free $50 starting capital and a matching 100% (up to $600) bonus on the first deposit of your own funds.

On new accounts with Full Tilt, you will need to make a deposit of your own funds to continue to be eligible for rakeback.

Hope this helps, any problems, just shout.

Best regards,

Bart