This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Does my starting capital count as my first deposit??

• beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      Hi everyone,. I just passed the quiz and chose to play at full tilt poker and i am wondering does my starting capital count as my 1st deposit or can I deposit my own funds after and use that as my 1st deposit?
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      That's something I've been wondering about to for a while.

I know when I first joined Full Tilt through PS, I could not register for my country's free-roll for new accounts because they said I had to make my first deposit, and this was after I had been playing with my starting capital for awhile.
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      I know when I first joined Full Tilt through PS, I could not register for my country's free-roll for new accounts because they said I had to make my first deposit, and this was after I had been playing with my starting capital for awhile.

Well I registered for the Ireland freeroll this evening andf I had no problems with it.

Anyone got the answer to my question please???
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys, in this situation the starting capital doesnt count as your first deposit.

You are entitled to a free $50 starting capital and a matching 100% (up to $600) bonus on the first deposit of your own funds.

On new accounts with Full Tilt, you will need to make a deposit of your own funds to continue to be eligible for rakeback.

Hope this helps, any problems, just shout.

Best regards,

Bart