Quiz is to hard

• adeptNL
      adeptNL
      Bronze
      Hi im from the netherlands.

And i tried the quiz 3 times now. And still fail it.
      I read it over 4 times the quiz questions, like 2 hours.

I still dont get it why i fail everytime. I dont want to fail the next 2 times again, and everytime i give my answer to a question i think that its correct. And everytime it says failed.

I dont get it i studied it enough and still dont pass.

Any suggestions ?
  • 21 replies
    • zibbygt
      zibbygt
      Bronze
      I think the quiz is to easy to be honest ...

I read NL articles once and pass the quiz in first ... Guy if you have a question which are community cards go to google in new tab if you dont know, if its question like which flush its better heart or diamonds or no one go to google and check. A lot of questions is from SHC which is in NL SSS especialy easy. And the next questions are like: How much do you raise in NL10 ... 1 BB call (not BB) is 0.40$ + 0.10$ now count it 4 calls (5 with BB) you have AA late pos. for ex. how much you raise: well 0.40$ + 0.40$ is 0.80$ here is you answer ... All the questions are easy. And if you are trying limit quiz its harder but if you read articles its so easy.
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      hoi adaptNL,
      de kwis is niet zo moeilijk maar je moet er wel even voor gaan zitten.

ik denk dat 2 uur veel te weinig is om alle artikelen goed te kunnen lezen.
      wat ik gedaan heb , is alle artikelen uitprinten, nietje erdoor, en die een weekje goed bestuderen. gewoon tijdens het eten een hoofdstukje lezen, voor het slapen gaan nog even inkijken, leg een kopietje op de plee neer, man ik heb het zelfs in de kroeg gelezen tussen het bier happen door.

zie het als een examen die je voor school moet leren, die raffel je ook niet in een uurtje af.
      neem de tijd, print het uit, en neem meer tijd.
      ook als je de kwis gedaan hebt en al een tjd speelt moet je geregeld lezen en leren. van alle tijd die je besteed aan poker moet je 80% spelen en 20% leren. een paar boeken die ik je kan aanraden: Small Stakes Hold'em (Ed Miller, David Sklansky & Mason Malmuth) , Phil Gordon's Little Green Book (Phil Gordon), Winning Low Limit Hold'em (Lee Jones) en No Limit Hold 'em Theory and Practice (David Sklansky, Ed Miller).

succes en veel geluk.

(sr guys have to speak dutch once in a while, to prove im not giving inproper advice, here is the englisch transtalion)

William of Nassau, scion
      Of a Dutch and ancient line,
      Dedicate undying
      Faith to this land of mine.
      A prince I am, undaunted,
      Of Orange, ever free,
      To the king of Spain I've granted
      A lifelong loyalty.

My shield and loyalty
      art Thou, o God my Lord
      on You I shall build
      never abandon me
      so that I shall remain strong
      Your servant at all times
      the tyranny repel
      which stabs (me through) my heart

have fun all and learn learn learn
    • Qastorimon
      Qastorimon
      Bronze
      :D , lol @ boschman123
    • Classical
      Classical
      Bronze
      Boschman, hij is weer goed! :)

(Translation: Boschman, please don't use Dutch on this English forum) :P
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      LOL :D

Fortunately I learned Dutch at school.
    • adeptNL
      adeptNL
      Bronze
      Well well well.

I would like to thank zibbygt and boschman123, for giving me the extra energie to do the quiz for the fifth and LAST time. I knew i had to do it GOOD this time in order to recieve the lovely bonus. Well like u said boschman. you studied everywhere even in the bar with a beer in your hand. well i just couldnt wait to get this bonus before the weekend starts. So i took some extra cair reading the questions and simple thinking. WELL WELL:

You passed the quiz!
      Our support will check if your data is correct and will transfer the $50 starting capital to your poker account. You can clear an additional $100 bonus.

Thanks for everything guys :D
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Congratulations for passing the quiz!

Hope you will have fun. Don't gamble your starting capital away! ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Silver
      Congrats!

U should read the strategy articles very carefully be sure that u understand them unless u dont wont to waste your 50$ like I did.
    • adeptNL
      adeptNL
      Bronze
      Well i cant waste anything if i dont have anything ^^. Im just waiting for my sweet bonus now.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It can take up to 48 hours. If we have to make an ID check even more time. Please check your emails regularly (also your spam folder). It might be possible that we contact you.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • adeptNL
      adeptNL
      Bronze
      right. thats fine. And for the ID check you have to be 16 right ? cause otherwise i have to send my fake ID :D :heart:

No just kidding. I will be checking it regularly
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      hiya adeptNL, indeed :diamond: congrats :diamond:
      when u get ur money, take a look at it and leave the site.
      then go back to your reading and wait some days, dont waste it all in one weekend. i asume u are eager to play BUT take it easy.
      forget what u have seen on tv (duh veronica and rtl7 poep). poker is not a game of bluffing but of patience, if u have a middle hand, just fold. there will be better hands and times.

what do want to play? i recommend that u start with a day or 2 on the lowest fixed limits beginner levels, just to get used to the site and the real money. u have plenty of time to cash the $100 bonus.

take a copy of a SHC and leave it next to your pc.

have fun all and dont forget lesson one: patience. and lesson two: even more patience.
    • zibbygt
      zibbygt
      Bronze
      May the AA be with you mate ;)
    • adeptNL
      adeptNL
      Bronze
      I don like the AA zibbygt :P

Just give me 2-7 offsuit :P
      And then i hit the 2 pair on the flop :D

No but i wanted to inform puschkin about that i got an email to send my identity. Well i send it today with a Front and Back scan of my identity card. I hope this is good enough to take the last step to get my lovely bonus.

Greetings,

adeptNL
    • BenDover
      BenDover
      Bronze
      I pass the quiz and receive 50$ yesterday ....I was very :( to miss GRINDroll at PARTY

Good luck at the tables! :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ adeptNL: We are working on it. We will let you know if there are any problems. just a little patience please.

@ BenDover: Have fun with your starting capital and don't gamble it away ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • adeptNL
      adeptNL
      Bronze
      I got patience m8. Just wanted to inform u :)

Thanks for everything
    • YoungBuck23
      YoungBuck23
      Global
      I agree!! I cant pass :( im on my 4th try now... can any1 help me out? It seems like ive read it all 3 times!! Suggestions or help?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi YoungBuck23!

Just reread the strategy articles carefully and you won't have any problems passing the quiz.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81