This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Clearing the starting bonus

• 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I just read the sticky about clearing the bonus. To sum it up, no matter which Poker room I sign up with, the starting money I get ALWAYS comes with a string attached so that, if I do not play this much and this well in this amount of time, the 50$ will be taken away from me again?

Now, I have only played on Stars before stumbling over Strategy, and - with having a family and a job - I can only play so much. On days I played I made around 1 VPP. But I did not even play EVERY day. Taking this ratio out to Strategy and the 500! VPPs I am supposed to gather in under 90 (or was it 60?) days, there is no way in hell I could make that.

Is it safe then to assume, the 50$ are meant as a teaser mostly or as a bankroll starter for (semi-)pro player, and are specifially NOT for the recreational player to mess around with? That is a bit sad for me...
  • 2 replies