Clearing 50$ bonus at FULL TILT.

• Macross20
      Macross20
      Bronze
      Hello, so i have wasted my 50$ bonus, and then via 6 FTP satellite i managed to win ticket to main event of WSOP. I took the prize money in Tournament dollars and then converted to real money. So i can't with raw my prize money until I've collected 1000 FTP. And my question is will the money I have won using the 50$ bonus will disappear after 120 day's if i won't clear the bonus.
  • 43 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Macross20,

Are you talking about the $50 starting capital or a First Deposit Bonus.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      so u won a ME ticket ?wow awesome!grind a bit till u make 1k points doposit 10 dola and than cashout them all!nice from 6 fpp to 12 k gg

Ffs always mods are one step farward!
    • Macross20
      Macross20
      Bronze
      I'm talking about 50$ capital. So if i won't clear bonus at given time i will just lose 50$ starting capita (which i already don't have)?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Macross,

As you have already lost the $50 starting capital then nothing else will be taken from your account.
      As you mentioned, you will not be able to withdraw any funds until you have earned the required 1000 basic FTPs though.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Macross20
      Macross20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello Macross,

As you have already lost the $50 starting capital then nothing else will be taken from your account.
      As you mentioned, you will not be able to withdraw any funds until you have earned the required 1000 basic FTPs though.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      I still won't be able to with raw even after the clearing period is over? (120 days given)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Macross20,

I would double check with support@fulltiltpoker.com but i'm sure that you if you are still within the 120 day period you will still need to earn the 1000 basic FTPs before they will allow you withdraw any funds.

Also, depending on which withdrawal method you choose, you may have to deposit a minimum amount (usually $10) with that provider before you can withdraw to that provider.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Macross20
      Macross20
      Bronze
      Ok thank you for the information. By the way I already made a deposit via bank transfer.
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      u used 6 FTP and u made it all the way to winning the actual prize package to WSOP? O_O or u just have a entry FOR the satelite to the prize package? Which part did u convert to real money?
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      Unsure how recent you joined up, but I checked up on the FTP page for the $50 starting capitcal, and you have an unlimited time to gain your 1000 FTPs to clear the $50 starting capital.

I remember when I deposited money with Party Poker, I was able to withdraw the money I desposited, however, I wanted to clear the bonus, so I didnt withdraw at all... In the end I lost it all to a beat beat!

As you've lost your $50 capital, then I guess it's all about just reaching the "requirements" FTP have put on you for you to withdraw. I've seen a friend put in $5 on PKR and come out with $3k on the same day and beable to withdraw it. It'll be best to contact FTP, or look at their requirements for you withdrawing that real cash. [Good going by the way man!!]

/Chez
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BCShad0w
      Unsure how recent you joined up, but I checked up on the FTP page for the $50 starting capitcal, and you have an unlimited time to gain your 1000 FTPs to clear the $50 starting capital.
      Exactly THAT I debated with people in a thread of mine (link) and it was agreed that you only have 120 days...
      Which is it now?
    • SagipK
      SagipK
      Bronze
      Hi All...
      I've been looking everywhere and i still havnt found the answer.

can you guys help me?
      i would like to know how many points do i need to gain in order to clear the
      50$ starting capital, and in what period of time.

any information you may have on this subject will be highly appreciated, such as
      what is the fastest way to gain points (i understand that happy hour's points dosn't count)

Thx Very Much...
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      There was no 100% rocksolid answer as yet, but it appears you need 1000 FTPs and you have 120 days to get them. I contacted the FTP support about this, but they were not able to help me, didn't quite get what my problem was, I believe ;)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'll ask my colleagues and get back to you as soon as I can :)

Hadi
    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Hi there,

The starting capital requires 1000 Full Tilt Points without any time limit.
    • SagipK
      SagipK
      Bronze
      Thx you guys for helping me out.
      So you say I can take my time grindin my way up to 1000 ftpoints
      not riskin Full Tilt will "erase" (sry my english is poor) my 50$ ?

is this the finall answer?

i have another question, if i started with the 50$ how do i withdrow after i make my 1000 points (i didn't make any deposits)

Thx so much for helping me... been looking everywhere to find that answer
      (no time limit and 1000 points are the goal)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SagipK,

It is my understanding that you have 120 days in which to clear the 1,000 ftp points as mentioned by members above.
      Maybe MarcusBo is aware of something that I am not, however we have always advised members that you must clear the $50 within 120 days. Full Tilt do reserve the right to withdraw the $50 if it isn't cleared and understandably would exercise this right on a dormant (unused for a while) account.
      Whether this is done exactly on the 120th day or not is unknown and down to the discretion of Full Tilt.

If you work to this criteria, you shouldn't encounter any problems.

I would also confirm at this stage that you need to achieve 1,000 standard ftp points, i.e. not including any bonus points such as happy hour points.

I personally have always found the Full Tilt starting capital to be pretty easy to clear, as long as you play a little poker regularly you should have no problem.

In terms of your new question, the only requirement to clear the $50 is achieving 1,000 standard ftp points, however Full Tilt do have other conditions before you can make your first withdrawl. It is best to contact Full Tilt's own support team regarding these as they do change from time to time, but generally include:

* you have to make a deposit of your own funds
      * you have to withdrawl using the same method as you deposit
      * you must have held your Full Tilt account for an unknown period of time
      * you must acheive a set number of ftp points.

You can contact Full Tilt support using the following email address & the following withdraw link might also be useful to you.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • SagipK
      SagipK
      Bronze
      Thx Bart..
      well, 120 days is more then enoguh to clear the 50$ (if i'll still have anything left from them. down to 30$ at this moment)

I realy don't know how will i withdrow my earning (if there will be any) coz i din't find a way to deposit money.
      my english is not so good and i don't realy want to go into all of this web money stuff.
      my friends here told me that if i want to make a deposit of my own money i can simpley buy some from players, much easier to me to buy from a friend i know and trust.

i will contact the full tilt support as you suggested and see what they have to say.

Again thx very much.
      Sagi
    • Dvince900
      Dvince900
      Global
      There is no answer as yet. but sometimes it appears you need 1000 ftps and you've 120 days to get them.
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      A little more confusion? Here comes:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/free50

The last paragraph stated clearly that there is no time limit.. Back to 0, aren't we?
      Well, in some 90 days I can give you a definite yay or nay on that, since about then my 120 days will be up and I will more than likely NOT make the 1000 FTPs by then :)