This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Clearing $50 Starting Capital

• imthemoon
      imthemoon
      Bronze
      I'm sorry for the numerous amounts of 'clearing your starting capital' threads.

I have about $93 on PokerStars and the expiry date to clear the $50 starting capital is May 10th 2010 if I get 500ffp. Obviously we are past this date. Am I right in thinking that should I fall below $50, I will lose all the money in my account. However, If I get 500fpp I will keep all the money I have left in my account. I have made no deposits of my own.

Thanks,

imthemoon
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello inthemoon,

If you don't earn the required 500FFPs in the statedtime then all that will be taken is the original $50 starting capital and any profits earned above that $50 will not be touched.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • imthemoon
      imthemoon
      Bronze
      I haven't earned the required 500FFPs in the stated time and the $50 starting capital has not been taken out of my account. I still have my profit plus the $50 starting capital.