Regarding Interpoker withdraw

• predator1003
      predator1003
      Bronze
      Hello to everyone.
      I've read in the whole site but i couldn't find answers to my questions:
      1.Because i'm intending to deposit in Interpoker,If i make a deposit there and have an active 50$ bonus should i make any mpp before i can withdraw?
      2.How many SP/MPP should i generate before being able to withdraw?
      I'm generally asking because i play in a couple of sites and support a nominal bankroll in each of them and very often have to make transactions from one poker client to other.

gl on the tables 2 all
  • 2 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      i dont want to withdraw. I like it, especially winning. Played 3 s&g's, won two. But counts that toward anything on this site? I like tournaments sooooo much better than rake (more tension/reachable goal/play same format with my friends). If so, how much? if not, which tournaments do and why not?

If it doesnt count toward any tournaments, ill focus on rake games untill i hit a certain amount.

Btw: thanks for the basictraining, I use it in the first levels, and combine it with some youtube tutorials. I also learn a lot from watching tuff_fish. I would recommend anyone to see it, so you can see how you shouldnt play poker, and to learn how to tilt opponents and how to deal with clearly tilted opponents.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

@ predator1003: You have to clear the bonus before you can withdraw.

@ helemaalnicks: Even if you play tournaments for real money you are paying rake and collecting MPPs. That means you are collecting StrategyPoints as well while playing tournaments on InterPoker.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81