Sharkscope Star

• NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Got sick from posting in the Downswing section so I'm happy to finally have the reason to post something in here as well.

It's not just the star, it's more an overall picture: ROI, Graph etc...which I'm satisfied about.

As well, from 40 days I played there's only 3 negative days (2 if I count rake-back) which includes 10-ish smaller downswings.

I admit, though, that I was quite lucky sometimes and that ROI should be around 9-10% realistically.

P.S.: This whole time I've been playing without PokerTracker since it's still bugged on Merge for me.

• 11 replies
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Jumped to 16th place!

I couldn't have done it without you guys, thanks for your support :heart:

• lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      omg move up already! grats
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Thanks.

I'd actually love to move up, but I set myself a little harsher BRM, since I started feeling uncomfortable after a downswing I had.
      I need 700$ to start 5's, and I withdrew 400$ recently because I needed it urgently (iPod Classic 160gb is urgent stuff)...so yeah, I'll stay at 2's a little bit longer.

Anyways, haven't played for 5 days because of exams.
      Today was a good day. 24 games (2$ DoN's): 20 wins, 4 losses = 28$.

And jumped to 12th place.

• Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I might be wrong but didnt u play DoNs on pacific poker? i remember ur name :P
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Yeah (if NenadNacevic is familiar to you and not MaynardSox) that's the site where I got serious with poker. But few nasty swings chased me away. I think my BRM was bad then.
      Played 5's and 10's then with some success, and some 20's from time to time.
      Man...I'd think I'd be playing 50's/100's by now. And 20.000 DoNs/SnGs later, I'm back to 2's thanks to PokerStars :heart:

Anyways, hope you don't remember me by chat abuse when I get runner/runnered :D
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NenadNacevic
      Yeah (if NenadNacevic is familiar to you and not MaynardSox) that's the site where I got serious with poker. But few nasty swings chased me away. I think my BRM was bad then.
      Played 5's and 10's then with some success, and some 20's from time to time.
      Man...I'd think I'd be playing 50's/100's by now. And 20.000 DoNs/SnGs later, I'm back to 2's thanks to PokerStars :heart:

Anyways, hope you don't remember me by chat abuse when I get runner/runnered :D
      Hehe na i remmeber ur name cuz u were like the best player on the DoNs when i played xD
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Wanted to make a new post when I get to 8th place but something changed my plans.
      Suddenly the star turned gold.

I know it won't last long (if it updates soon I'll drop to 6-8th already) but here it is anyways.

• VicoII
      VicoII
      Bronze
      Nice graph.
      you don't need 700$ to play the 5$ dons
      350 will be super enough
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      very nice. I couldn't play DoNs, its just not enough like standard poker for me. I'd go insane :tongue:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Well done sir, almost makes me want to start playing DoNs, but not quite, I prefer to see cash at my table not tourney chips :)
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Thanks guys.
      It's hilarious tho. Can you imagine how "bad I'm running" on PokerStarts when I'm -9% ROI after 700 games there, after I came back from Merge? And rake on Stars is much lower then on other sites.

Tomorrow I'm going to post some stuff in my "Downswing" thread which can only make me laugh. So many fucking set ups...
      Man, if all this on Stars is just a freak accident I'm now officially the unluckiest online player alive. Is there one of those EV-graphs for SnGs/DoNs as well? Because it would be hilarious to see that.

Bad luck constantly for over 14.000+ games total...I don't think I could filter any 5 days in a row on Sharkscope where I'm with normal luck...