Cant Transfer

• 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      HI upinthispiece,

Full Tilt set down a criteria that you must meet before you are able to transfer money. This includes you must have held the account for a while, made a real money deposit and achieved a set number of ftp points.

In addition, if applicable, you cannot transfer your PokerStrategy starting capital until you have earnt sufficient points (1,000) to clear it.

I don't know the exact figures Full Tilt sets off hand, so would suggest contacting Full Tilt's own support team for further clarity if you are unsure which you haven't yet met.

Best regards,

Bart
    • upinthispiece
      upinthispiece
      Bronze
      Ya we both meet the criteria, so i just have to get 1000 FTP's? then i can send him 5 bucks or watever
    • SevenTwo72
      SevenTwo72
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have some similar question regarding inter-account fund transfer @ Fulltilt.
      I want to transfer funds into my friend's account. My friend's account has been created almost 4-5mths ago. He's not been playing a lot, only been playing some freeroll MTT and won a few $ then played some micro-stake cash games and he also never made a real money deposit.
      As for me, I'm a Gold Member here now, so I guess I passed all the requirements.
      My question is, will my friends be able to accept my fund transfer to him?
      If yes, is he qualify for the 100% first deposit bonus with the funds i transfered to him?

It'd be great if anybody could clear my doubt here.
      Thank you.

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SevenTwo72,

I'm not 100% sure so might be a case of trying it to see if it works, you would get the "processing" & then "approved" emails if successful.

My understanding is that transferred funds would not qualify for the first deposit bonus, he/she would need to deposit their own funds for that purpose. The bonus is provided on the basis of "new funds" being entered into the Full Tilt system, whereas a transfer is of course just movement of exisiting funds.

I could of course be wrong though, a quick email to Full Tilt's support team is probably best before you try it.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

If you can let us know how you get on/what they say, either Mod Joronamo or myself can add the findings onto the Full Tilt FAQ to help other members in future.

Best regards,

Bart
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      Let me clear things up: ( you can trust this - i transfered money for
      about 50~or more players on full tilt)

transfer money :
      you can transfer money to anyone that filled the "player information"
      section in the cashier (bottom right - press the edit and fill true information )

and that is the sole critirya.!

That means you can Transfer money to a player that a second ago registered on full tilt , and didnt deposit any of is own funds!!

And the trasfer will not be counted like a deposit.
      And the reciving player will still be eligibal for a 100% first deposit bonus up to 600$.

Exeption: sometime for an unknown reason a transfer will
      fail, you have here 2 options of what to do:
      1. Try to transfer again one time only*!! ( if posible - smaller amount
      if not so same amount)

*= one time only is crutial - with sending more you risk in a closed acount for sending i.d + profe of address.

2. If 1^ didnt work - wait an hour or more is better and try send again.
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      I sent $500 to my friend to look after, basically to stop me tilting and so i wouldnt go skitz and blow it.
      We decided this probably wasnt the best strategy and might be better to withdraw it so he tried to send it back to me. This failed. Anyone got any idea why?
    • Jnakamura
      Jnakamura
      Bronze
      I had a problem like this @ full tilt. I successfully transfer money the first time. But days later my second transaction was declined. Check the email they sent me:

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. > > > > Unfortunately, your player transfer was declined because require 90 days to pass to ensure that any money given to another player is from a legitimate source and guaranteed. > > > > If you use a credit card or non-guaranteed source to deposit to Full Tilt Poker, we require a certain amount of time to pass before these funds can be transferred. This helps ensure that any money given to another player is from a legitimate source and guaranteed. > > > > This may be confusing as you've successfully sent transfers before. As a courtesy to our players, we allow a certain dollar amount to be transferred by each player without the intervention of customer support. Because you have exceeded that amount, our standard transfer guidelines are now in effect for your account. > > > > As a reminder, to transfer funds from one player to another, the sender must meet all of the requirements below, and the receiver must meet the first two requirements. > > > > * You must completely register your account information (including your full first and last name, and mailing address). > > * You must have only one active Full Tilt Poker account. > > * Your request must be a minimum of $1 > > * You made a successful deposit with Abaqoos, AsiaDirectPay, Click2Pay, Giropay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfer, Moneybookers, MoneyGram, MyWebATM, NETELLER, NETELLER InstaCASH, Nexum, PayDirect, paysafecard, POLi, Sofortüberweisung, Ukash, UNet, UNet Banklink, WebMoney, or Western Union. (These allow your player transfer to be sent immediately.) > > * 60 days must have passed since your first successful deposit with ClickandBuy, EcaPay, INSTADEBIT, or, Moneta. > > * 90 days must have passed since your first successful deposit with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International, ELV, Maestro/Switch, Przelewy24, or Solo.

After that I deposited with moneybookers and the "unblocked" player to player transfer right away.
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      i think min transfer is $10.

i did my self n it worked...

p.s i have not deposit any money to fulltilt im just using my starting capital.