saving hands

• joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      I've installed Pokerstrategy Elephant and it says before you start you need to make sure your hands are being saved to the hard drive...

How wouldi go about doing this - sorry complete Noob question lol

Joel
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Joel,

These are usually automatically saved by the platform software. e.g. for me on Full Tilt it's something like C:/Program files/Full Tilt/hh (or something similar).

Sometimes there is an option in the poker lobby you have to tick and it will then state (or give you an option to change) the location of the hand histories.

If you mention which platform your currently playing on, I'm sure a regular player on that platform will be kind enough to post the exact location for you ;)

Any problems, just shout.

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Edit: the Full Tilt mention above is slightly incorrect, I've checked and it's actually:

c:/program files/Full Tilt poker/xxx

Where xxx is a folder called the same as your Full Tilt player name.

And thinking back I did have to tick an option in the poker lobby >Options>Hand history.

Bart
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      lol - yeah that might be helpful to mention that - im on pokerstars

cheers for the info man - ill have a check around my lobby and see what i can find

cheers anyway man
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      thanks for your help man - there was a box i had to tick in the options of the lobby.

Thanks again!