This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not Tracked

• kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      Hei, i followed ALL the instructions, i deleted my ALL cookies, history...And then pokerstrategy and 888.com poker says that my account is not tracked with Pokerstrategy, i can make video how i exactly followed instructions. I know my some friend who didn't receive their money into Pacfic pokeroom, they had to choose another.
  • 4 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Have you entered PSVIP promotional code?? (or PS150 i am not sure) and have you written your Username to your profile??

If all that is yes no one could answer you that question except PokerStrategys customer service.
    • kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      Dear kristipukk,

We recently offered you an extra $50 starting capital for 888poker. Due to a technical problem we were not able to track the 888poker username you entered to your account. We have therefore not been able to send you the $50 starting capital.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. The technical issue has now been fixed. Please enter your 888poker username again. The $50 will then be credited to your player account.

Go to the following page and enter your 888poker username to receive the $50:

i will get another 50$ then ? when i asked in pokerstrategy support then they said that i wouldn't get money...
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Sure you will....it is wirtten so
    • kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      No i haven't got money yet. Yesterday i got letter form 888.com :

Dear Kristi,

Thank you for contacting 888poker.

My name is Paula, a member support representative and I will assist you
      today.

Kristi, I have been reviewing your account and I have checked that your
      account is registered through pokerstrategy.

As you have not received the bonus to start playing, I will send your
      case to the Relevant Department for further investigation.

I sent this letter to support, i don't know what pokerstrategy will say to this letter.