Not Tracked

• kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      Hei, i followed ALL the instructions, i deleted my ALL cookies, history...And then pokerstrategy and 888.com poker says that my account is not tracked with Pokerstrategy, i can make video how i exactly followed instructions. I know my some friend who didn't receive their money into Pacfic pokeroom, they had to choose another.
  • 4 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Have you entered PSVIP promotional code?? (or PS150 i am not sure) and have you written your Username to your profile??

If all that is yes no one could answer you that question except PokerStrategys customer service.
    • kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      Dear kristipukk,

We recently offered you an extra $50 starting capital for 888poker. Due to a technical problem we were not able to track the 888poker username you entered to your account. We have therefore not been able to send you the $50 starting capital.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. The technical issue has now been fixed. Please enter your 888poker username again. The $50 will then be credited to your player account.

Go to the following page and enter your 888poker username to receive the $50:

i will get another 50$ then ? when i asked in pokerstrategy support then they said that i wouldn't get money...
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Sure you will....it is wirtten so
    • kristipukk
      kristipukk
      Bronze
      No i haven't got money yet. Yesterday i got letter form 888.com :

Dear Kristi,

Thank you for contacting 888poker.

My name is Paula, a member support representative and I will assist you
      today.

Kristi, I have been reviewing your account and I have checked that your
      account is registered through pokerstrategy.

As you have not received the bonus to start playing, I will send your
      case to the Relevant Department for further investigation.

I sent this letter to support, i don't know what pokerstrategy will say to this letter.