This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

no points yet?

• joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Bronze
      i went through this site to pokerstars and as of yet it says i have 0 points yet i have 74FPP's on PS.

just wondering how long it takes the site to upload my points or do they do it monthly/weekly etc?

thanks

Joel
  • 5 replies
    • Jbaikovs
      Jbaikovs
      Bronze
      I have an issue with PartyPoker - my points earned are showing just "..." for the last 5-6 days. Technical issues on PS side?

Thanks
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      its happening to everyone
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Yes just to confirm, it can sometimes take a few days to receive & update the stats from each platform.

A small delay is common on newly created accounts, but can also occur occasionally at other times too.

Bear with us a few days and your points should be corrected when the next update comes in.

Don't worry, all your poker play is recorded and so you won't lose any points ;)

Thanks for your patience, best regards,

Bart
    • czosy
      czosy
      Bronze
      do we have to use the marketing code "strategy-en" (Pokerstars) in order to receive strategy points? cause i totally forgot. I've earned 450 vpp so far and no update in 5 days. Damn this sucks i would have been really close to gold status
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey czosy,

in order to receive strategy points, you will have to follow our download instructions - so yes, you would have to enter the marketing code.

But I see you've already sent a ticket to our customer support - has the issue been resolved now?

Hadi