no points yet?

• joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      i went through this site to pokerstars and as of yet it says i have 0 points yet i have 74FPP's on PS.

just wondering how long it takes the site to upload my points or do they do it monthly/weekly etc?

thanks

Joel
  • 5 replies
    • Jbaikovs
      Jbaikovs
      Bronze
      I have an issue with PartyPoker - my points earned are showing just "..." for the last 5-6 days. Technical issues on PS side?

Thanks
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      its happening to everyone
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Yes just to confirm, it can sometimes take a few days to receive & update the stats from each platform.

A small delay is common on newly created accounts, but can also occur occasionally at other times too.

Bear with us a few days and your points should be corrected when the next update comes in.

Don't worry, all your poker play is recorded and so you won't lose any points ;)

Thanks for your patience, best regards,

Bart
    • czosy
      czosy
      Bronze
      do we have to use the marketing code "strategy-en" (Pokerstars) in order to receive strategy points? cause i totally forgot. I've earned 450 vpp so far and no update in 5 days. Damn this sucks i would have been really close to gold status
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey czosy,

in order to receive strategy points, you will have to follow our download instructions - so yes, you would have to enter the marketing code.

But I see you've already sent a ticket to our customer support - has the issue been resolved now?

Hadi