TITAN POKER RIPPED ME OFF - They stole my money

• doctorDUB
      doctorDUB
      Basic
      This is a warning to anybody thinking of using Titan poker. They stole my money.

I entered a $10 head to head tournament and rather than being taken to the table a message popped up from Titan poker saying an error had occured and to contact their customer support team. Then I noticed the $10 had been taken from my account.

So I emailed them to ask for the refund and they refused to take responsibility saying it was probably my internet connection. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my internet connection. My connection was fine when they sent their error message. They just didn't take me to the table.

They ripped me off. They stole my money.

Avoid at all costs.

P
  • 4 replies
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      just imagine u lost a flip and play again unless them were all u re moneys...
    • Majmun877
      Majmun877
      Basic
      Titan poker is suck! :D
    • tvalberg
      tvalberg
      Bronze
      Nahh, Titan is not so bad :f_cool:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      well; tbh, as long as you follow BRM, it shouldnt harm you... there're people getting disconnections few times a month costing them few 100's or more and they're not complaining. You're playing online, so you should expect such problems from time to time.

There're a lot of reasons I dont like Titan, but I dont believe they would try to scam you because of $10. So, I'd believe it was connection problem and move on, if I were you. ;)

And as jhustincase said: If you're not folowing bankroll management, that's another problem..

Good luck at the tables and dont allow such distractions to influence you or your game!