Thinking of moving bankroll

• themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Other than Titan, Williamhill, Partypoker, Fulltilt, as I'm going to move my back roll. So which sites are the easiest to clear the deposit bonus and have good rake back deals or vip systems that are profitable.

Any advice is appreciated thanks
  • 4 replies
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      I've decided to go with Everest.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      can't advice on what site to play but plz try out everest software before depositing, my experience with everest was
      1) deposit
      2) play ~20 hands
      3) cash out
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Just remember that to clear the deposit bonus you only have a month.

Which is not an issue unless you play NL2BSS, anything above that should be fine to clear it easily.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Everest bonus is now $200, regardless of the amount you deposit. I think you'd have to rake at least $400 to get all of it, but the good news is you get it in tiny increments, so you still get your fair share. Just to give you an idea, entering a $5.00 + 0.50 tournament would earn you $0.24 in bonus.

Also, if you're considering PokerHeaven or InterPoker, remember that you will only get rakeback if you rake at least 100 euros in that calendar month.

Oh, and Cake are preparing a new and improved version of their somewhat dated software. You can try it here.