Can we cash out win money from 50$ starting capital?

• levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      hi everyone,

I'm a newbie.
      I has already received first 50$ starting capital from pokerstrategy site and now I am playing in 888poker room.
      I have won 8$ so far (my bankroll now is 58$).
      I know I have to wage 5K $ to cash out 50$ starting capital.
      But, can I cash out 8$ win money? If I can, how do I cash out?

Thanks very much.
  • 14 replies
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      No one help me to answers?
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I'm not sure how it works on 888. But as far as i've known you can withdrawal all the $58. A mod might provide you a better answer.

About how you cash out, find out what options 888 gives you.
    • Jian27
      Jian27
      Bronze
      Sry for being out of topic but I think it somehow relates to this topic? Erm, what if its on full tilt and not on 888poker?
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Why in the world would you wanna cash out 8 dollars??? The idea behind this is to grow up your bankroll so that you can cash out hundreds or thousands.
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      At Everest you can, don't know if there are restrictions in other rooms.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AquamanBT
      Why in the world would you wanna cash out 8 dollars??? The idea behind this is to grow up your bankroll so that you can cash out hundreds or thousands.
      Thank you. Of course, I wouldn't cash out $8 now.

I just want to sure that after I take a long time to grow up my bankroll to few hundreds dollar (ex: $300), I certain cash out my money.
      I afraid of 888porker said that the money that I win by playing poker from $50 starting capital can't be cashed out.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      I'm not sure how it works on 888. But as far as i've known you can withdrawal all the $58. A mod might provide you a better answer.

About how you cash out, find out what options 888 gives you.
      Thanks very much.
      I will contact with him.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by strosdegoz
      At Everest you can, don't know if there are restrictions in other rooms.
      I can't understand your word. Could you please explain more?
      Thanks so much.
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      usually you have to unlock a bonus like 100 strategy points-ish, lets you keep the 50$ around there i think.

but 888poker is probably the hardest site to cash-out on (without pokerstrategy's involvement), they want all kinds of ID, drivers license, passport, penis size, how many brothers and sisters you got, i dont know... I tried cashing out there never happend.

I still got 50$ sitting on 888 (not from pokerstrategy) that i'll never use or ever see again because 888 is so difficult. although I do think it is the easiest place to make money on..so many donks that can't even let go of pocket deuces on the river
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      you dont cashout what you win, you cashout once you reach a certain level of points the money becomes yours
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I got $50 from PokerStrategy on 888 some time ago. I later deposited $250 of my own cash via Moneybookers to get the FDB.

I have since cashed out over $2K via Moneybookers with no problems, no requests for ID from 888, just a very simple case of I ask and they transfer!
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkrum18
      usually you have to unlock a bonus like 100 strategy points-ish, lets you keep the 50$ around there i think.

but 888poker is probably the hardest site to cash-out on (without pokerstrategy's involvement), they want all kinds of ID, drivers license, passport, penis size, how many brothers and sisters you got, i dont know... I tried cashing out there never happend.

I still got 50$ sitting on 888 (not from pokerstrategy) that i'll never use or ever see again because 888 is so difficult. although I do think it is the easiest place to make money on..so many donks that can't even let go of pocket deuces on the river
      Sorry for my poor English, I meant that at Everest Poker you can withdraw your winnings without any problems without having to clear any points the last time I played there.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fagin
      I got $50 from PokerStrategy on 888 some time ago. I later deposited $250 of my own cash via Moneybookers to get the FDB.

I have since cashed out over $2K via Moneybookers with no problems, no requests for ID from 888, just a very simple case of I ask and they transfer!
      According to you, if we deposit money, it is easy to cash out money, ins't it?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I think the method of deposit also matters but I'm not sure.

I completed some ID checks etc for Moneybookers when I set up my account there so perhaps that makes a difference.

I just know how it was for me.

If you are a winning player and expect to be withdrawing reasonable ammounts on a semi-regular basis then why not sort out the ID checks right at the start, before they ask for them, and then there are no issues later on? :s_cool: