This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can we cash out win money from 50$ starting capital?

• levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      hi everyone,

I'm a newbie.
      I has already received first 50$ starting capital from pokerstrategy site and now I am playing in 888poker room.
      I have won 8$ so far (my bankroll now is 58$).
      I know I have to wage 5K $ to cash out 50$ starting capital.
      But, can I cash out 8$ win money? If I can, how do I cash out?

Thanks very much.
  • 14 replies
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      No one help me to answers?
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I'm not sure how it works on 888. But as far as i've known you can withdrawal all the $58. A mod might provide you a better answer.

About how you cash out, find out what options 888 gives you.
    • Jian27
      Jian27
      Bronze
      Sry for being out of topic but I think it somehow relates to this topic? Erm, what if its on full tilt and not on 888poker?
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Why in the world would you wanna cash out 8 dollars??? The idea behind this is to grow up your bankroll so that you can cash out hundreds or thousands.
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      At Everest you can, don't know if there are restrictions in other rooms.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AquamanBT
      Why in the world would you wanna cash out 8 dollars??? The idea behind this is to grow up your bankroll so that you can cash out hundreds or thousands.
      Thank you. Of course, I wouldn't cash out $8 now.

I just want to sure that after I take a long time to grow up my bankroll to few hundreds dollar (ex: $300), I certain cash out my money.
      I afraid of 888porker said that the money that I win by playing poker from $50 starting capital can't be cashed out.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      I'm not sure how it works on 888. But as far as i've known you can withdrawal all the $58. A mod might provide you a better answer.

About how you cash out, find out what options 888 gives you.
      Thanks very much.
      I will contact with him.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by strosdegoz
      At Everest you can, don't know if there are restrictions in other rooms.
      I can't understand your word. Could you please explain more?
      Thanks so much.
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      usually you have to unlock a bonus like 100 strategy points-ish, lets you keep the 50$ around there i think.

but 888poker is probably the hardest site to cash-out on (without pokerstrategy's involvement), they want all kinds of ID, drivers license, passport, penis size, how many brothers and sisters you got, i dont know... I tried cashing out there never happend.

I still got 50$ sitting on 888 (not from pokerstrategy) that i'll never use or ever see again because 888 is so difficult. although I do think it is the easiest place to make money on..so many donks that can't even let go of pocket deuces on the river
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      you dont cashout what you win, you cashout once you reach a certain level of points the money becomes yours
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I got $50 from PokerStrategy on 888 some time ago. I later deposited $250 of my own cash via Moneybookers to get the FDB.

I have since cashed out over $2K via Moneybookers with no problems, no requests for ID from 888, just a very simple case of I ask and they transfer!
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkrum18
      usually you have to unlock a bonus like 100 strategy points-ish, lets you keep the 50$ around there i think.

but 888poker is probably the hardest site to cash-out on (without pokerstrategy's involvement), they want all kinds of ID, drivers license, passport, penis size, how many brothers and sisters you got, i dont know... I tried cashing out there never happend.

I still got 50$ sitting on 888 (not from pokerstrategy) that i'll never use or ever see again because 888 is so difficult. although I do think it is the easiest place to make money on..so many donks that can't even let go of pocket deuces on the river
      Sorry for my poor English, I meant that at Everest Poker you can withdraw your winnings without any problems without having to clear any points the last time I played there.
    • levanhien
      levanhien
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fagin
      I got $50 from PokerStrategy on 888 some time ago. I later deposited $250 of my own cash via Moneybookers to get the FDB.

I have since cashed out over $2K via Moneybookers with no problems, no requests for ID from 888, just a very simple case of I ask and they transfer!
      According to you, if we deposit money, it is easy to cash out money, ins't it?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I think the method of deposit also matters but I'm not sure.

I completed some ID checks etc for Moneybookers when I set up my account there so perhaps that makes a difference.

I just know how it was for me.

If you are a winning player and expect to be withdrawing reasonable ammounts on a semi-regular basis then why not sort out the ID checks right at the start, before they ask for them, and then there are no issues later on? :s_cool: