$3.59
      MP2:
      $7.70
      MP3:
      $6.74
      CO (Hero):
      $4.04

Preflop: Hero is CO with 8, 9.
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, BU calls $0.16, SB calls $0.14, BB calls $0.12, MP3 calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.8) A, 9, J (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.57, BU calls $0.57, SB folds, BB folds, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($1.94) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.04, Hero calls $1.04.

River: ($4.02) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU raises to $2.82(All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.02.
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      I'd bet/fold the turn myself. The check/calling for odds is a bit sketchy imo because we are OOP and so are implieds probably aren't as good as they seem and he will be able to fold some diamond rivers.

Since its a multiway pot I think he often is pretty strong and so I'd bet/fold $1 turn and shove 9,8 or diamond river - check/folding the rest.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by amplifyd
      I'd bet/fold the turn myself. The check/calling for odds is a bit sketchy imo because we are OOP and so are implieds probably aren't as good as they seem and he will be able to fold some diamond rivers.

Since its a multiway pot I think he often is pretty strong and so I'd bet/fold $1 turn and shove 9,8 or diamond river - check/folding the rest.
      Sounds fine. Alternatively you can avoid that spot altogether by not leading the flop into 4 players, chances are at least one of them has a random Ax that you have absolutely no fold equity against and your hand is plenty strong enough to play for a check/call. Even if it's checked around it's not the end of the world, you get to see the turn card and most of your villains act before you have to.

Hope it helps.