Your feedback on our summer promotion: $50,000 freerolls and extra referral rewards

• Ankee
      Dear PokerStrategists,

To make poker more widely known and more popular is in the interest of every serious poker player. An easy and attractive way of doing just this is through our "Tell-a-Friend" programme - gives you the opportunity to help the newbies start their online poker careers and you get to earn $100 for each referred member.

As a special incentive for both yourself and for each new member you refer, we have come up with something new:

1. Two extra rewards for referrers
      2. Two attractive freerolls in July for referred members

You can find all the details about the additional referral rewards and the freerolls here:

We are looking forward to your feedback on this promotion.

Kind regards,
      your team
  • 2 replies
    • Alleen86

Think that your summer promotion is awsome!

But have a question about freerolls.

I didn't recieve my starting capital on Full Tilt nor Party (Recieved starting capital on Everest), and neither open those accounts via Pokerstrategy. But I play for real money on Full Tilt and wrote my Full Tilt account name on Pokerstrategy Profile Settings.

So the question is - can I also participate in Full Tilt freeroll or it's exclusively for members who opened those accounts via Pokerstrategy?

Best regards from Croatia! :)
    • Hadi

unfortunately, participation in freerolls is restricted to players with a tracked account on the room in question. So if you want to participate in a Freeroll on FTP, you will need an account there that is tracked over