How many Strategy Points for $1 of rake at Pokerstars?

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello, as the title says: How many Strategy Points do I get for every dollar of rake at Pokerstars?

Or, how many dollars of rake is approximately every VPP gained?

Edit: I'm talking about cash here. More accurately FR, but if you have a calculation done for SH tell me how you did it and I can use the same steps to approximate to FR.
  • 4 replies
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      in SNG....1$rake is 5,5vpp....so its 1/2 * 5,5 strategy points
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Volrath89,

You will earn 1 StrategyPoint at PokerStrategy.com for every 2 Base FPP (VPP) points you collect.

As for how many VPPs you earn per $1 of rake taken then the link below will answer your question:

VPPs per $1 rake

Feel free to post again if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by extpan
      in SNG....1$rake is 5,5vpp....so its 1/2 * 5,5 strategy points
      Thanks, but I play cash, sorry I forgot to mention that in the first post

Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello Volrath89,

You will earn 1 StrategyPoint at PokerStrategy.com for every 2 Base FPP (VPP) points you collect.

As for how many VPPs you earn per $1 of rake taken then the link below will answer your question:

VPPs per $1 rake

Feel free to post again if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Hm yeah, well that didn't actually help me, since I get a value of $ per VPP, but not actually the money I put into the pot, but the money than anyone at the table table contributed. For FR I think I get about 0.75 VPP per dollar raked (taking into account an average of 8 players dealt per table), BUT it doesn't matter from who comes that dollar.

I know this can't be done exactly since the rake in pokerstars is dealt and not contributed, but I'd like an aproximation, or how to do it if someone has done it before :)
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      FR 3 SP/1$, SH/HU 2.75 SP/1$