No free $50 deposit on 888 poker account and its been over 2 days

• HouMeh
      HouMeh
      Bronze
      Hi all, im still waiting for my $50 to go into my 888 account and its been over 2 days now and still nothing. I was under the impression it could take up to 2 days maximum. I havn't heard any info from 888 poker or here yet regarding the situation. Thanks in advance for any advice.
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello HouMeh,

It can take up to 96 working hours for the ID verification to be confirmed and for your starting capital to be transferred to your required platform, although sometimes it can be sooner than this and in other times it can be slightly longer than this.

We now have close to 3 million members so, understandably, customer support are very busy at the moment dealing with new members and answering general queries every day which may mean that sometimes it may take them a little longer than expected to get back to you so please bear with them and try to have some patience.

Also there are a few things that you can check while you are waiting:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • HouMeh
      HouMeh
      Bronze
      Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for the reply, i'm sure i've got my account set up correctly with all the details and such. I havn't received an ID check through the mail or any correspondence from either pokerstrategy or 888 yet(besides your reply on here of course).

I was confused by you stating I have to enter a promotional/marketing code for my account to be linked? It says on the page that I have to put a code in only if i'm making a cash deposit and wish to get a bonus from it. I was under the impression that the first $50 after the quiz is completely free and doesn't require any kind of deposit for it to be released? Im not sure if im misunderstanding here or not? If you could clarify that it would be great. In the meantime i'll be patient too and give it another day or two to see how it goes.

Best Regards,

Houman
    • darkrum18
      darkrum18
      Bronze
      no there is no depositing, maybe you forgot to give pokerstrategy your poker ID or didnt put in the promo code, or maybe youl get an ID check email soon:P
    • HouMeh
      HouMeh
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply darkrum18, I gave pokerstrategy my ID for certain. I didnt see/read anything about putting in a promo code to get the free $50 deposit, it asked for me to create a account at the poker room (888) and provide the username to pokerstrategy and that was it. Is there a promo code I have to enter for the free $50 too? where can I get info on this? Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Houman
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi HouMeh,

Just to confirm, unlike most platforms, you do not need to input a PokerStrategy code for 888 Poker.
      It is however vital that you:

a) Use the PokerStrategy link provided to set up your 888 account

b) Input your 888 user name in the box provided or your Profile Settings page.

Full instructions provided in this link.

As long as you followed both a) & b) and pass the ID check, you shouldn't encounter any problems, but our support team will contact you shortly to confirm or to ask for any remaining information required.

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • HouMeh
      HouMeh
      Bronze
      Thank you Bart and everyone else for your replies and help. The customer support contacted me to provide the ID check info which I am just uploading now so everything should be sorted after that. Thanks again everyone, and i wish you al much success in the future.

Regards,

Houman