This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Q9nl10

• Rekin109
      Rekin109
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $11.60
      BB:
      $11.60
      MP2:
      $32.49
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO (Hero):
      $23.87
      BU:
      $8.09

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, 9.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BU folds, SB calls $0.30, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.8) 6, Q, 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB calls $0.70.

Turn: ($2.2) A (2 players)
      SB bets $1.85, Hero calls $1.85.

River: ($5.9) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70.

Final Pot: $9.3.
      Results follow:

SB: 21/11/ -/ 5.4 3bet 90hand
      100fcb/ 14wtsd/ SB fold 75%

PRF: i thinks his ragne here is PP. brodways, maybe AQ-AT, i think he folds SC and Axs.

Flop: he play c/c his range is sety, TPGK, draws. maybe second pairs and i dont thinks he floating AX, boards is to bad.

Turn: he leads 3/4 pota i thinks his range is sets, two pairs AQ, and TPGK AT, AJ maybe slowyplaying AK, monster draws KJss, i dont thinks he bluffs scary cards this is NL 10 people dont do this often.

So i think he plays like that sets beacouse As is good cards me and he want that i rasie him, or he hits AT+, so i callls.

River; i get odds 4:1 i must calls.

sorry my english.
  • 2 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

nh!
      But I don't understand your ranges??
      On flop you said, that he can't have Ax, except AQ and on turn he suddenly can have AT, AJ or AK??

I guess I had A4s in spades, but then I don't get his blockbet on river, except that he leveled himself. Thinking, that YOU know that a blockbet is weak and he wants to induce a raise from you.

What did he have?
      Let's see what the judges think.

Best regards,
      Anin
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey!

I'm perfectly fine with the way you played it =)

Turn is a standard call. Raising would be overplayed, since we can't expect to get paid off a lot.

On the river, I'd fold to a big bet, but since he gives us great odds, I'd just call and see what he's up to.

I guess he'll have something like AQ here. I'd expect him to bet bigger with a flush.

Cheers!