[NL2-NL10] Q9nl10

• Rekin109
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, 9.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BU folds, SB calls $0.30, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.8) 6, Q, 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB calls $0.70.

Turn: ($2.2) A (2 players)
      SB bets $1.85, Hero calls $1.85.

River: ($5.9) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70.

Final Pot: $9.3.
      Results follow:

SB: 21/11/ -/ 5.4 3bet 90hand
      100fcb/ 14wtsd/ SB fold 75%

PRF: i thinks his ragne here is PP. brodways, maybe AQ-AT, i think he folds SC and Axs.

Flop: he play c/c his range is sety, TPGK, draws. maybe second pairs and i dont thinks he floating AX, boards is to bad.

Turn: he leads 3/4 pota i thinks his range is sets, two pairs AQ, and TPGK AT, AJ maybe slowyplaying AK, monster draws KJss, i dont thinks he bluffs scary cards this is NL 10 people dont do this often.

So i think he plays like that sets beacouse As is good cards me and he want that i rasie him, or he hits AT+, so i callls.

River; i get odds 4:1 i must calls.

sorry my english.
  • 2 replies
    • AninIII

But I don't understand your ranges??
      On flop you said, that he can't have Ax, except AQ and on turn he suddenly can have AT, AJ or AK??

I guess I had A4s in spades, but then I don't get his blockbet on river, except that he leveled himself. Thinking, that YOU know that a blockbet is weak and he wants to induce a raise from you.

What did he have?
      Let's see what the judges think.

Best regards,
    • caltabiano

I'm perfectly fine with the way you played it =)

Turn is a standard call. Raising would be overplayed, since we can't expect to get paid off a lot.

On the river, I'd fold to a big bet, but since he gives us great odds, I'd just call and see what he's up to.

I guess he'll have something like AQ here. I'd expect him to bet bigger with a flush.