Full Tilt 50$ bonus

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      1) What if I didn't clear my bonus at Full Tilt in 120 days?

2) Do I have to clear my own deposit if I deposit it after 120 days?

3) How can I know when my bonus has been cleared?

Thank You!
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

Full details appear in our FAQ sticky threads, but to confirm:

1) If you don't clear in time (unlikely if you play a little regularly as pretty straight forward to clear), the $50 starting capital or whatever is left of it can be taken away. Any profits or any of your own funds will not however be touched.

2) You do not have to clear your own deposits, however you are entitled to a matching 100% bonus (max $600) on the first deposit of your own funds. This bonus is cleared in a similar way to your starting capital and full details will be provided by Full Tilt and available in your poker lobby/cashier at that time.

3) There is no notification sent, however you can monitor the number of FTP points you've earnt by monitoring the Ironman points via Cashier>my promotions>Ironman.
      Ironman points show the standard FTP points and exclude happy hour and other bonus points. You need to earn 1,000 standard FTP within the 120 days.

Hope this helps, welcome to the community and wishing you every success at Full Tilt.

Enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      ---- I counted at Ironman's page that I have 1,153.76 FTP (it been almoust 90 days since I started play at Full Tilt)

1) This means I can already withdrawal my money?

2) I've earned these points by using free 50$ from Full Tilt + I've made my own deposit (there about 60$), does it counts so I can withdrawal my money now?

Thank You,
      miljonszalie
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

Yes all standard FTP points earnt count including those earnt using your own deposit.

On that basis, it sounds like the starting capital should now be free to withdraw or indeed you can leave in your Full Tilt account and use it to continue building up a nice sizeable bankroll.

If you choose to withdraw, you would just need to ensure that you meet Full Tilt's own withdrawal conditions:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/withdrawal

or search within our fourms as several members already listed the ftp points/length of time account held/must withdrawal to same method as deposited conditions etc.

Best regards,

Bart
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Thank You,
      miljonszalie
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Your welcome, anytime.

Good luck my friend ;)