Do You Like Cake Poker's New Software?

• Poll
    • How Do You Like Cake Poker's New Software?

I havent tried it and I do not plan on doing that anytime soon
        47%
        I haven't tried it yet, but I plan on doing that soon
        35%
        I tried it and I liked it
        12%
        I tried it, but I didn't like it
        6%
      Total: 51 Votes
    • ysraM
      ysraM
      Bronze
      Cake Poker's new software client has been available to download for the past seven days. It brings you new features which will improve your playing experience. You can find an overview of all changes made in our recent news article:
      * Cake Poker releases New Beta Software

Both Cake Poker and PokerStrategy.com would highly appreciate your feedback. In order to further improve the software and your enjoyment at the Cake Poker tables we ask for your vote in our poll. Give us your feedback about your impression of Cake Poker's new software client.

Take part in our latest community vote!
  • 2 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      I like the simple theme, where you can pick from a large number of avatars and even change the colours (Options > Themes > Edit theme). I still don't like the classic theme, especially the way "people" look. But one good theme is enough for me.

On thing I don't like is that when I have 2 tables open and I ask it to tile them, it doesn't use the full width of the screen.
    • Dvince900
      Dvince900
      Global
      yes i think it is nice software, easy to understand and have simple theme. it feels good with this new software. looks good and easy to play with new software.