100 SP for signup up to moneybookers

• 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ben2m2,

As with all PokerStrategy points, please allow a few days for your new account to be fully tracked through and the points allocated accordingly.
      It shouldn't take too long, but as you will no doubt appreciate we can't give you a specific timescale at this stage.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Ben2m2
      Ben2m2
      Bronze
      Ok, i was just wondering wether it needed an action on my part, like a deposit.

Thanks for the response eagle :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ben2m2,

Your welcome, any time.

I must admit I'm not overly familiar with this particular promotion myself, but my understanding from the instruction page is that you just need to ensure that you (a) use the PokerStrategy link and then (b) populate your moneybookers ID into the box provided, either on the instruction page or your own profile settings page (don't post in the forum). I believe PokerStrategy do everything else ;) :

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to contact the support team if you haven't heard by next week, but I think you should have received the points by then.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      hummmmm i made a moneybookers but i never recieved 100 sp also i made this maybe 3 weeks ago
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi pogodon,

Please contact our customer service. They can provide you with further information.

Thank you,
      Hannes
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ok thank you mr hannesz
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      I have question, why is that moneybookers bonus just temporary (for 42 days)? Not everyone is raking so quickly, and by disallowing players read silver articles you arent helping them to rake those 100sp by themselves. Sure, I am talking only about silver articles, there isnt need to allow those points to be used in any other contests etc.
      Someone can stop playing for month or two, and forcing players to play quickly without knowledge of silver articles, just to grind 100SPs can make people lose their starting capital..
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi scscpoker,

This is how our reward system works.

But at the moment it is really easy to achive the silver status. We are having a promotion, where you get for the first StrategyPoint each day 10 more extra points. So with just 10 points a month you can achive already the silver status.

Check out our news for further information:
      10 StrategyPoints A Day for Every Active Player

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Sure, but it was not always this easy, and it wont be forever (December 31 2010).
      -by registering to moneybookers you are profiting from our transactions (by refferal program), so because of that it should be more than just month of silver article access.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi scscpoker,

If you just open the account and do not transfer anything, we do not get any money, but you still profit from 7 weeks free access to all silver content.

Our main business model is to play on one of our partner poker rooms and for this you get constantly StrategyPoints.

At least until the end of this year it is quite easy to achieve the status with the posted promotion and then you will play higher limits and get points much faster :)

Best regards,
      Hannes