Ipoker same players

    • JuggerMan
      JuggerMan
      Global
      Joined: 23.04.2010 Posts: 6
      Hey guys I have a question. Is it true that all players that play through an Ipoker client such as, Mansion, Titan, WIlliam hill ect, all share the same players because they are part of the same network? For example, If I play on Mansion I can play HU against someone that plays on Titan because it is really like one big site?

      My second question is that I've created an account on Mansion poker in the past like 3 years ago and I have forgotten my useraccount....I've just read that monkey bros blog and it has given me some motivation to take poker seriously, I am curious if I will have the same benefits if I play somewhere like William hill, as I would on Mansion.

      I have been playing poker for a few years now and I would say I am fairly decent, however i've never given it a chance with a large sample such as 100K + hands on a specific level.

      Please recommend sites. I am experienced with all aspects of NLHE SNGs, Ring games, SH,FR, HU you name it, I would say I am capable of being a winning player on either game I play..But I want to put this into action and create a blog. So what do you guys think I should do? I also want to register the account through PS so I can keep unlocking new articles...I saw that article of the guy "Silent" who moved up from NL 100 to NL 600 in like 2months..he is making like +20k profit a month and acts like it is nothing!

      Looking foward to replies...My main game I will be focusing on would be NLSH ring, and NLHU, I will prob put 200 dollars into my account to try make something out of it..
  • 1 reply
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Joined: 05.02.2008 Posts: 8,270
      Hi JuggerMan;

      Originally posted by JuggerMan
      Hey guys I have a question. Is it true that all players that play through an Ipoker client such as, Mansion, Titan, WIlliam hill ect, all share the same players because they are part of the same network? For example, If I play on Mansion I can play HU against someone that plays on Titan because it is really like one big site?
      Yes, you're right.. You'll face the same players no matter what skin you actually play on.

      Originally posted by JuggerMan
      My second question is that I've created an account on Mansion poker in the past like 3 years ago and I have forgotten my useraccount....
      You can contact Mansion support and ask them for help - it shouldnt be problem to get you account back. ;)

      Originally posted by JuggerMan
      I am curious if I will have the same benefits if I play somewhere like William hill, as I would on Mansion.
      Not sure what you mean here by benefits, but every skin on iPoker network has different VIP system so it may require some time to get through some of them to get an idea.

      Originally posted by JuggerMan
      Please recommend sites..
      It doesnt really matter where you start your career, because there's enough traffic on micro/low limits almost everywhere and anytime during the day. So my advice would be to pick up site where you can get the biggest first deposit bonus (iPoker skins are really nice for example), play there 'till you clear it all and then decide whether you like it there, whether you like their VIP system or move to other site.

      Originally posted by JuggerMan
      I am experienced with all aspects of NLHE SNGs, Ring games, SH,FR, HU you name it, I would say I am capable of being a winning player on either game I play..But I want to put this into action and create a blog. So what do you guys think I should do?
      IMO, it doesnt matter what you start with.. Choose one you like, built bankroll (every game is easy @ micro stakes) and later (maybe) you'll find some other format that suits you better. For now, choose what you like to play the most and stick with it.

      Originally posted by JuggerMan
      I also want to register the account through PS so I can keep unlocking new articles...
      It's the easiest part ;) Checkout our partners here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

      Good luck!