i need to do something

• tevere
      tevere
      Bronze
      i have lost confidence in my game . i was playing NL50-6max with a bankroll of 2200 (one week ago) i lost 400 in a day, the next day i lost 200, i moved back to NL25 and lost 75 in my first day, then i won 50 back, then lost 100 , and today i lost another 100.

my bankroll is 1400$ and i feel crushed , 7 days in wich i played 2000 hands per day and i don;t see any way i can climb back.

i lost my confidence..i am unsure if i am making so many mistakes or i;m having a downswing.

i am asking if anyone can help me with my game hand history reading, and maybe discussions. ( i read books , i try to apply what i learn but i fill i am doing something wrong).
  • 3 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Can't help with HH review because i'm poor 6maxer. (if no one will help i can try, but can't guarantee quality)

My advice would be to stop putting in so much hands, you are very likely to be on subtle tilt and playing for volume is very likely to only get you deeper down.
      quality >>>>>> quanity
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Play only one table and study ranges. First understand ranges then practice it playing only 1 table then play 2 tables. This is a disregarded subject but it's helping me anytime I'm becoming over aggressive or over confident after playing good and running hot... When you become over aggro then the downswing starts. Do you have this problem ? Some ppl become really passive after winning lots of $$ coz they don't want to lose. This is also maybe ur problem.. add me to ur skype we can do some sweat sessions time to time.. My skype is roswell_xb. BTW I'm a in between player (NL25 and NL50) :)
    • tevere
      tevere
      Bronze
      ok man (problem is i don't use skype)

i will follow your advice for some days and if it doesn't go good i will find you and we'll talk