summer promotion

• FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Hi

I've just received an email which informs me about new summer TAF promotion. I would like to ask if I have to invite 5 new friends for 100$ reward or if I could just persuade friends I've invited earlier to take a quiz, send their ID and start playing. Will I get another 100$ if I invite 10 people?

it's a great promotion anyway...this will help me with rebuilding my bankroll a lot

Thanks
  • 24 replies
    • g3no
      g3no
      Bronze
      Is this again a promotion for some lucky chosen ones only?
      Edit.. found it in the news..
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      you can get 100 dollars for each referred friend when they reach 2k strategy points. With some milestones inbetween go check it out ;)
      ----
      Edit:
      In order to get the $100 ekstra, you will need to refer at least 5 friends by July 31 and they also need to earn 15 StrategyPoints each. If you fit these criteria, you should receive the money into your TAF account at the end of the promo.
    • FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      But the question is, if I can just persuade friends I've invited earlier to take a quiz and start playing and still get 100$...or they must be INVITED between now and 31st July...

...I started my "TAF" campaign 2 weeks ago and some of those who I invited still don't have their strarting capital, because of ID check for example so I just want to know if I should focus on finding new players or just persuading old ones.

thanks
    • antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      Good question I would Like to know it too :)
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

for this promotion, five of your friends/referees need to sign up between the announcement of the promo and July 31st - i.e. old sign-ups won't count.

And you can also get the extra $100 once.

But:
      - maybe some of the friends you sent to PokerStrategy.com earlier didn't even sign up - so it can pay off to remind them.
      - even if you remind someone who already is signed up - you will still get the 'normal' Tell-A-Friend payments ($10 for 15 SP, $15 more for 100 SP, $75 more for 5,000 SP => $100 total max.) for every friend - inside & outside of this promotion
      - the two big freerolls in July that are open to anyone can help to convince some friends to do it now and not somewhen else ;)

Best,
      Lutz
    • antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      To get 100$ you need to invite 5 friends from 16th June till 31 July, does friends who I refered in 16th June counts or counts only next day refered friends?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

friends referred from the 16th of June on should count towards the promo :)

Hadi
    • fcumred
      fcumred
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xantos
      Hey everyone,

for this promotion, five of your friends/referees need to sign up between the announcement of the promo and July 31st - i.e. old sign-ups won't count.

And you can also get the extra $100 once.

But:
      - maybe some of the friends you sent to PokerStrategy.com earlier didn't even sign up - so it can pay off to remind them.
      - even if you remind someone who already is signed up - you will still get the 'normal' Tell-A-Friend payments ($10 for 15 SP, $15 more for 100 SP, $75 more for 5,000 SP => $100 total max.) for every friend - inside & outside of this promotion
      - the two big freerolls in July that are open to anyone can help to convince some friends to do it now and not somewhen else ;)

Best,
      Lutz
      what you actually mean is 5 friends sign up, you give them the money, then they "fail the security test" and you refuse to pay out.

Then they carry on playing and earning PS money which pS keeps all for themselves, telling the person that referred them, they cant discuss it and its just tough luck.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey fcumred,

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I must ask you to utter your criticism in a constructive manner - those are just plain accusations that will bring neither you nor us anywhere :)

Hadi
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Ok, so 5 people I've referred since June 16 have collected 15 strategypoints. When will I get the $100?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi suvalgysiu,

First, congratulations for referring 5 friends.

Regarding the $100 bonus, it should be paid to your TAF balance within the first week of August.

Regards,
      thunder
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      hi, all!

I have question abaout refer a friend bonus.

My friend has already collected more than 15 SP.....how can I know I have received the $10 bonus? - cause right now I think I haven't received it.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

You can check it on this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/payout/

Regards,
      thunder
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      only problem that they say there's a minimum to transfer $50 to moneybookers, I've got only $10. So is there any other way to get my $10???
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

The minimum amount to be paid out is $50. Keep sending more players, you will reach it. :)

Regards,
      thunder
    • addics
      addics
      Bronze
      ....waiting for 100$ :D
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Congrats :) But as I said, the payments are now being checked and processed, so please be patient, it could take up to two weeks for them to arrive.

Hadi
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      Jiiihaaaaa....

The 100$ bonus was just credited to my account and is already in a line for withdrawal to my MB account...

Thanks PS, you're the best...

;)

:s_cool:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Glad to hear and congrats mate :)