• Rekin109

Nie chce mi się pisać, bo będę smutasy walił - 22 minuty gry - 1bi

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1.20, 2 folds, CO calls $0.85.

Flop: ($2.55) Q, 2, 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.55) Q (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($5.55) 8 (2 players)
      CO bets $5.55, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.55.

40/17/2.2 48hand -

check back flop or c.bets what is the best yours opinions
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Given how often he folds to c-bets I'd say he's probably somewhat fit-or-fold in general and since it's a 3-bet pot maybe even more so. There isn't all that much for him to call a c-bet with that we beat on that board, maybe a few 8x, some clubs and random JT/T9/J9 gutshots but we have blockers with our TT.

I'd probably check behind unless I knew he was likely to be a pain in the ass on later street after I checked the flop, like he's capable of randomly potting turn and shoving the river with air or something. Because he looks not to be out of line postflop to begin with, he probably won't do that often enough to make it profitable for us to bluff-catch for a stack, so I'd just be looking to avoid such decisions by c-betting the flop. We'd still get some value sometimes even if we valuecut ourselves against Qx a good amount too, with the added benefit of taking down the pot when he has nothing instead of giving him a chance to go bonkers on us when we can't comfortably call him down.

Hope it helps.