what site to play on?

• JuggerMan
      Hello lads..no1 responded to my other post so I thought I would say it again in simple terms.

I wanna play on the i-poker network NLSH ring. I am curious if any specific client is better to play on within the i-poker network. I already have an account on mansion and might not be able to use it again cause I forgot my username.

any recommendations?
  • 5 replies
    • bangde92
      [Edited by Primzi] - Breach of Forum Rules

Please refrain from posting advertising/affiliate links, your co-operation is appreciated.

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!
    • Leito99
      im not sure but from what i heard there isnt much difference between them

so i would go for the bigger ones like titan or bet365

sites like wiliamhill tend to update their software later than others

but you can just take a quick look at their promotions to see if there is anything special on any of them
    • opal99
      hey JuggerMan,

I answered you other thread. There's no need to create multiple threads asking the same/similar questions. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
    • Dvince900
      Good luck for you but i love to play at poker stars and Fultilt.
    • ukcoolcat
      i found that you have to try out several different sites before you settle for one to play on all the time.

why is that? i hear you ask! personally i found that you can be a winner on one site and a loser on another even though you play the same way on both, don't ask me why, also, you have to find one that suits what you're looking for, i.e. table layout, lobby etc.

it's a bit like buying a new suit, you wouldn't just pick the first one you saw would you? you'd try a few on, see how they look, how they feel, well it's the same with an online poker site................ :]