Some Questions

• adeptNL
      adeptNL
      Bronze
      What is rakeback.
      Since i passed my quiz and registered on interpoker. Does interpoker has rakeback ?

I filled in the bonus code at Cashier on interpoker. But i dont see any Bonus details under My Promotions.

In what time will my bonus be deposited. I know its 48 hours but can it be done quicker ?

How did the most of you people start playing. With a $50 Bonus. Or deposit. And how long did it take to get the bankroll you have now.

Greetings,

adeptNL
  • 2 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi adeptNL!

Rakeback is the return of some of the rake that the poker room has taken from the pots you've been in. And yes, InterPoker has rakeback.

There have been all sorts of delays with InterPoker, don't know much else about it, maybe anyone else can clarify this. But from what I've heard you just need to wait for the bonus to show up.

Usually it's around 48h, but as InterPoker is a new partner for PokerStrategy is has some (quite extensive) delays, so 3-5 days would be normal, I guess?

Well, I started by depositing my own money on PokerStars, and I went broke. I quit poker until I found PokerStrategy, and now, I'm learning at quite a steady pace. (And no, I haven't made much money with poker yet :/)

Best wishes,
      Ohmu
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi adeptNL!

If we have to make ID checks and telephone checks it takes more time.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81