Fold SB/BB to steal [FL FR]

• brommy
      brommy
      Bronze
      Hello.
      Since I cannot get information about my statistic fold SB/BB for steal I will ask here.
      I got fold:
      SB - 70
      BB - 55
      So I wonder it its not to much for full ring?
      Greetings
      Brommy
  • 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey brommy

In my (essentially worthless, but what the hell) opinion the BB steal is acceptable, if a little too high (45 - 50% is about where you're aiming) and the SB fold is too low (80 - 85%).

If you're unsure about some SB completes post some hands in the hand evaluation section. Possibly you're not playing 3B/fold from the SB v open raisers HU or you are cold calling/completing too lightly.
    • brommy
      brommy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hey brommy

In my (essentially worthless, but what the hell) opinion the BB steal is acceptable, if a little too high (45 - 50% is about where you're aiming) and the SB fold is too low (80 - 85%).

If you're unsure about some SB completes post some hands in the hand evaluation section. Possibly you're not playing 3B/fold from the SB v open raisers HU or you are cold calling/completing too lightly.
      Thank you for answer.
      You right. I complite too much, but mostly I do it with approx chart (part - call [w/o implied] with suited connectors/off suited connectors), I gonna work on that.

Greetings
      Brommy