This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fold SB/BB to steal [FL FR]

• brommy
      brommy
      Bronze
      Hello.
      Since I cannot get information about my statistic fold SB/BB for steal I will ask here.
      I got fold:
      SB - 70
      BB - 55
      So I wonder it its not to much for full ring?
      Greetings
      Brommy
  • 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey brommy

In my (essentially worthless, but what the hell) opinion the BB steal is acceptable, if a little too high (45 - 50% is about where you're aiming) and the SB fold is too low (80 - 85%).

If you're unsure about some SB completes post some hands in the hand evaluation section. Possibly you're not playing 3B/fold from the SB v open raisers HU or you are cold calling/completing too lightly.
    • brommy
      brommy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hey brommy

In my (essentially worthless, but what the hell) opinion the BB steal is acceptable, if a little too high (45 - 50% is about where you're aiming) and the SB fold is too low (80 - 85%).

If you're unsure about some SB completes post some hands in the hand evaluation section. Possibly you're not playing 3B/fold from the SB v open raisers HU or you are cold calling/completing too lightly.
      Thank you for answer.
      You right. I complite too much, but mostly I do it with approx chart (part - call [w/o implied] with suited connectors/off suited connectors), I gonna work on that.

Greetings
      Brommy