• elena90
      Everest Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 3 players - View hand 759240
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $99.40
      Hero (BTN): $51.45
      SB: $83.15

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with 9:club: A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($3.75) 7:club: 6:club: Q:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.75, BB calls $2.75

Turn: ($9.25) K:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6.25, BB calls $6.25

River: ($21.75) 3:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $13.00, Hero raises to $40.70 all in

Villain Vpip 17, pfr 8, wtsd 28, AF 1,8, 3bet 4, fold bb to steal 85.
      Reads: Villain is a fishy reg. His tendencies changes from loose passive to TAG, but usually he is very predictable, tight and weak. I have also noted that he likes to blockbet.

I think the 2nd barrel is pretty standard here, but how about my bluff shove?
      Huge portion of villains range of c/calling twice and leading the river is QX or some PP (88-TT). I think villain could c/call the F with a set , but he would c/raise the T for sure. Villain is also pretty tight oop so I don't think there are too many suited cards in his range apart from KcQc and QcJc and QcTc. And even if he would have them I suppose he would fold all small FDs OTT.
      I think only thing villain could call my shove is rare flushes and sets and maybe KQ(allthough he might find a fold something like 20% of the time).
      And my line reps pretty well sets and flushes (I guess I would just flat the river with KQ allthough I know villain likes to do blockbets with marginal hands).
      Is this bad or not? I guess it would be better if I had the Ac so I would block so many flushes (but neither did he ;) ).
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      doesn´t this line looks like flush in his part?
      Anyway I don´t like your river shove, since I think he would too foten b/c river with flushes or two pair or smt like that
      Don´t know why he should c/c flop and turn 88-TT or Qx and then lead river