The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

MP: $11.75
      CO: $8.00
      Hero (BTN): $51.25
      SB: $65.45
      BB: $47.25
      UTG: $130.10

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with 5:heart: 8:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.25, BB raises to $6.00, Hero calls $4.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($13.50) A:spade: 5:spade: T:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $7.00, BB calls $7

Turn: ($27.50) 2:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $13.00, BB calls $13

River: ($53.50) Q:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Villain: Vpip 22, pfr 16, 3bet 20 hands 54
      Villain had used pretty much every squeeze spot so far in the table. Am I too quick to make this loose call after such a short period of hands. I also thought that sb would make the call after me so we would have multiway pot, didn't happen though.
      When villain checks the flop he almost always has something, right? One barrel would be pretty bad I guess, but should I also bet the river when I start firing? It's kind of rare that villain would have FD in this spot.
      I think I shouldn't have made the pf call without any reads of his postflop tendencies, but against an unknown TAG/LAG what is the best line here?
      1. Try to get to showdown?
      2. Bet twice and give up?
      3. Bet twice and shove the river? (I think I should have bet a lot less in earlier streets to prepare a river shove with FE)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if he starts c/c flop i think his range is most of the times KK-JJ or Tx hand
      Since turn didn´t change anything I think he would call again. You can bet amount that leaves nice 2/3 shove on the river, but if player likes to turn their hand into bluff catchers they tend not to fold too often
      So I try to go to showdown with your hand
      On that river card I think river shove is best. Your play looks like two pair/set or flush and I think he would fold KK to your river shove. I think he folds JJ and Tx way more, although range that you´re shoving are basically the same.