This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 KJ awful spot

• Strahinjak
      Strahinjak
      Bronze
      Villain is 69/0 over 32 hands

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $11.86
      MP3:
      $4.75
      CO:
      $11.17
      BU:
      $10.72
      SB (Hero):
      $12.24
      BB:
      $20.45

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, J.
      MP2 raises to $0.40, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.40, BU calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.7) Q, T, 9 (4 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, MP2 folds, CO raises to $5.30, BU folds, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.9.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Ugly. That said I'm not really worried about a 69/0 playing just some Js As Ks like that more often you'll see him call with those hands, so I think he probably has a made flush if he's ahead and we're drawing dead. He could slowplay flushes tho especially in a multiway pot. On the other hand he could have randomly flopped stuff like QT/99/QJ/KdQx that we're (sometimes hugely) ahead of.

I'd unhappily shove over because I see stuff like two pairs "protecting" a good amount, wouldn't really fault anybody for folding if CO is just very passive with anything but nutted hands.

Hope it helps.